//Chapter 6//

FEW MONTHS HAVE PASSED since Athanaris's awakening.

Claude won't let him get out of the room, saying he have stay in bed to recover his strength.

And now he's bored.

Very bored.

So he requested something when Claude went to visit him.

"Father, let's take a walk pleassseeeee"

He attacked his father with something very powerful.......... puppy dog eyes.

Claude can't refuse, of course.

Not with that face.

So he agreed to it, Athanaris cheered but...

Claude have to go with him.

He agreed, simply.

And they went on a walk with Athanaris sulking.

He pouted, slightly glaring at Claude whose carrying him.

Claude returned it with an amused one and a slight chuckle.

"Let me walk father" he whined.

"No" was Claude's simple reply, continuing to walk.

Athanaris sighed in defeat and just laid his head on Claude's right shoulder, gazing absentmindedly at the field of flowers.

The two fell into a comfortable silence untill Athanaris dozed off and fell asleep.

Claude noticed and cradled him close to his chest, turning and walking back to his room to lay his son there.

__________

MIDNIGHT HAVE ALREADY PASSED, a black figure appeared beside the crib where a baby with blonde hair lay, sleeping peacefully.

The figure -who appeared to be a child- touched the chubby cheeks gently, gazing at the baby with affectionate and gentle eyes.

The door opened and a maid came in.

She looked at him with wide, socked eyes.

She bowed at him and stuttered "G-Greetings your highness"

The figure turned and smiled brightly at her "Ah! Please rise Miss Lillian"

She obeyed and stood straight eyeing the prince whose stroking the baby's face gently as to not wake her up.

Lilly didn't really know nor did she meet the prince personally.

She only heard of him from Diana's blabbers and the other maid's gossips.

They say he's a very sweet and kind child, cute and handsome at the same time too, unfortunately he went into coma for two years and have just recently woken up.

She can't believe her eyes now, she meant to check on the little princess but was shocked silly from what she saw.

A boy with white hair was staring at the sleeping baby with such affectionate eyes and is stroking her with such gentleness.