Chapter 7: Evil Marinette

The next day, Adrien was getting ready for school.

"Plagg, I'm worried about her." He sounded concerned.

The kwami, still half asleep, rubbed his eyes and asked "Who? Ladybug or Marinette?"

"Both I guess."

Plagg yawned. "You're taking Marinette's akumatization way so seriously."

"Shouldn't I?"

"You should. But so far, you hadn't made any jokes nor any puns about it. You do that with every other akuma victim." He answered.

Adrien remained silent. "Whatever. She's just a friend." Adrien stated.

"What? And everyone else aren't?" He mocked.

"Look, can we talk about this later? I have to go to school and check on Marinette."

"You never 'checked on' any other victim. Why this one?"

"Cause Ladybug asked me too!" He picked up his bag and headed for school.

Before he could enter the class, he heard a high pitch scream, followed by some crying noises. He rushed into the class and saw Chloe crying at the back of the class because of (you guessed it) Mariette. Or should I say, Vexer. Everyone else was either to afraid to confront her, or haven't arrived to school yet (But mostly afraid).

Hawkmoth's POV: Excellent Vexer. I'm pleased. Keep going like this and Ladybug and Chat Noir are sure to come. Where are those pesky little insects anyway? And why did I lose my connection with you yesterday? No matter. They will come around eventually. Besides, the longer my akuma holds onto its victim, the more my effect is permanent.

Adrien ran over to Vexer and told her to stop but she didn't listen. He furiously snatched her arm and pulled her towards himself. But she didn't look surprised at all. Rather, she had a death glare in her eyes.

"Back off Adrien. Don't make me hurt you." She warned.

"Marinette, this has gone too far. You have to stop." He said while pulling her closer to himself.

"I said BACK OFF!" She screamed angrily.

The windows cracked and shattered across the room by her deep voice. Afraid of the sudden change of environment, Adrien let go of her arm. Everyone screamed at that loud sound of glass shattering. Marinette started laughing menacingly whereas Adrien watched in horror of just how dangerous his friend has become.

He doesn't want to but he has no choice, he must transform into Chat Noir and face her. He ran out of the class and into the boy's bathroom.

Plagg came out "Kid, you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Was his answer.

But he wasn't fine. He was pale white. Afraid of Mariette. Afraid of what she's capable of.

"We have to stop her before she does anymore damage. Hopefully, I can hold her off until Ladybug gets here. I hope she found the solution to her problem by now." He said.

"Um... Yeah... About that. There's something I need to tell you. Ladybug is-" Plagg was interrupted.

"Not now Plagg. There's no time. CLAWS OUT!"

This part is short. But don't worry... I'm getting to the intensive part :)
Hope you're enjoying yourself