The Game

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:••:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•
September 2nd, 1996

It's eight pm and Elle is getting ready while Draco is watching the process. He doesn't need much time for getting ready because he just puts on his suit, a black shirt and a black tie.

He is sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard. Elle just put her panties down and is going to shower, she always undresses in their bedroom and then goes to the bathroom. The reason for it?

She can tease Draco with it and makes sure that he fucks her like a slut after and she can put the clothes directly where they belong so they don't stay in the bathroom for the whole next week.

She just put her panties down and she's in a black hoodie. Draco has a plan. When she takes off her bra he's going to fuck her. He's going to press her bare body against the floor and fuck her like a slut.

She took off her hoodie and her bra. Draco slowly stood up and pressed his bare chest against her back. He sees her breasts in the mirror and reaches for one of them and gently squeezed it.

Elle's lips part and she licks her top teeth. Draco started kissing her neck and making a mark right where he did it the last time.

Everyone seemed to get used of it.

"On your knees" he whispered into her ear

She turns around and kneels before him. She loved it when he said that. She looked down in awe while her hands were on her thighs. She was completely naked, in front of Draco.

"Pull down my pants," said and she obeyed.

She pulled his boxers and pants down together and saw his gigantic dick. She could see his pre-cum dripping off it which made her wet.

"Suck it," he said and Elle smiled

She gently started sucking on his tip and tasted his salty pre-cum on her tongue. He groaned and leaned on the dresser as Elle pushed him whole into her mouth. He loved that her mouth was so skilled and that she could take his whole eleven inches in without his help.

She started going really quickly but didn't gag. She grabbed onto his thighs and pulled away.

"Just... Let me breathe a little" she said and wiped her mouth
"Just five seconds," said Draco because he didn't want to be too harsh nor get soft

She then took ahold of his throbbing dick and licked it from his balls to his tip, she knew it always drew him mad. She was massaging his balls with her other hand and suddenly saw the vibrator on the floor where they had sex yesterday at three am.

She reached for it and smirked. Draco didn't pay attention and she turned it on, she first pressed it on his inner thigh while kissing his dick. Then she went to his balls and pressed the vibrator onto them, he moaned really loudly.

"Fuck Elle... Fuck" he said and stepped back

He grabbed her by the hair and pushed her against the floor, her bum was sticking up but as he sat on it it went down. His fist was full of her hair and he sat on her back thighs, he started fingering her really fast she screamed as her cherry was getting wetter and wetter with each second.