The Long Night

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

All the guests came and the ball began. There was lots of music, food, smiles, conversations everything. The girl part of the Daaé family is coming a little later so they can make a little entrance or something like that. Elle always counted those things as foolish, she didn't like to be in the center of attention. She hated it.

Not only guys her age were drooling after her but those grandpas and fathers were drooling too, whenever she talked to a guy or a man their look went straight to her cleavage. She hated that. But this year is a little different. Elle will have Draco by her side all the time, and he was very protective of her, which she liked.

They are standing behind a big white door, Françine had a beautiful golden ball gown with a low bun. Odette had a royal blue velvet dress with a V cut her long hair was pulled back into a low ponytail. Dominique had a pastel purple one with ruffles, Elle didn't like it, it was too girly, Dominique had a high ballerina bun. Gigi had a baby blue dress, Elle almost threw up, her front hair strands were pulled back and tied together with a silk baby blue string.

The door opened and the girls walked in. All eyes went on them, people adored Elle's mother and her sisters of course but when Elle walked in she got all the attention. The French Daily Prophet was there and took pictures, all of Elle's sisters were posing, and to Elle that seemed pathetic so she just went to find Draco.

He was with his father and her uncle Piérre. She came to him and Draco looked at her, he could not think straight, she was so pretty in that dress, her walk was perfect, her eyes were gorgeous, her posture was perfect, her soft blonde hair was flowing in the air when she walked, her waist was snatched, and not to mention her breasts. Draco waited for her and when she came he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulled her closer and she kissed him on the cheek.

She looked at her uncle and smiled
"Uncle Piérre! Looks like you've already met Draco and Mr. Malfoy" Elle hugged her uncle and he returned it
"Yes I did, they are very friendly"
"I'm glad" she smiled
"So how is the new school?"
Elle looks at Draco
"Perfect" and looks back at Piérre
Her uncle notices that and smiles
"Well I'm glad"
"Uncle, how are you and Isabella?"
"We are excellent, we actually have some news"
He was silent
"Well go on... tell me the news"
"We're pregnant"
"Oh my God! Really?! I'm so happy for you! Congrats"
She hugged him again
Both Lucius and Draco congratulated him
"Well uncle I have some people to get to and introduce Draco, it was nice talking to you after all this time, I love you, bye"
"Love you too Elle"

Elle lead Draco through the crowd and decided to introduce him to her grandma Christine. They walked there and her grandma just smiled and immediately hugged her

"Elle ma chérie! Comment vas-tu?"
"Grandma nice to see you again! I'm okay. How are you?"
"Trés good, vho is dis young man?"
"Oh yeah... Draco this is Christine Daaé the third, my grandma. Grandma this is Draco Malfoy"
"Malfoy e? I heard a lot about you and your family, very famous, puhrebloods. Perfect for Elle, very handsome. Is he good in bet?"
"Grand-mére!"
They shake hands and her grandma thought he will kiss her knuckles but he didn't
"Pleasure," he said
"Okay grandma we need to go now, it was nice seeing you" Elle kissed Christine's cheek and they walked away

She leads him on between all those people and they met a lot of them. They were walking through the crowd and someone out of a sudden hugged Elle. It was Julian, Elle's friend. He was really annoying and self-obsessed.