The smell of the night

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

10 minutes of walking later:

They came down to the Black Lake on time, there was already a lot of people there.

Someone grabbed Elle and threw her over his shoulder, she gasped.

"Hello, darling"
"René! Put me down now!"
Said Elle in her laugh

"What about... No"
"Put her down mate," Said Draco
"What are you doing here? Who invited you?"
Said René while putting Elle down
"I'm here with Elle, and her sister invited me, so we are just going to get our drinks, thank you very much"
Said Draco, trying not to get into a fight and leading Elle trough the crowd

They got their drinks and of course, it was vodka, they drank some shots and then mixed themselves cocktails.There were all kinds of juices, Elle mixed vodka with cherry juice of course and Draco mixed it with apple juice. They were just standing by a tree and talking.

Draco thought about ripping that dress off her, revealing her hot waist and pretty hips, he was looking at her plump lips when someone brang him back to earth, it was Blaise.

"Hello baby, how are you?"
"Blaise? Are you drunk?" Elle laughed
"Maybe... Did you know that... That you are hot as hell, and I would like to fuck you... Until... Until you can't walk?" Said Blaise while having his hand around her shoulders.

Elle saw how Draco was getting mad, she could see smoke coming out of his ears. Blaise kissed her on the cheek and walked away. She took Draco's hand, she looked into his grey eyes.

"Draco, he's drunk... Just leave it."
"He kissed you on the cheek, the fuck? Only I can do that"
"Draco... Just stop okay, it's nothing, he's just a friend"

Elle hugged him and he wrapped his arms around her small body. She was like glass to him, so precious, so vulnerable, He could feel how her chest was moving from her breathing, and her heartbeat pressing to his core. He buried his face into her neck, she had a special scent on herself, it smelled like summer, it remembered him of the time when he went to Italy with his parents, she smelled like grapes and sea. He loved it.

She pulled away and cupped his face, he looked at her green eyes and their lips crashed the next second, her plump lips on his, she tasted like cherries from the juice.

Draco's hands traveled down her body to her ass, he grabbed it, and she gasped. They pulled away and René came.

"Elle? The fuck are you doing?"
"None of your fucking business" spat Draco
"Did I ask you?... Elle?"
"What am I not allowed to kiss?"
"No! The fuck?"
"You are not the one to decide René"

Elle remained calm and stayed in Draco's grip. René came closer, only an inch away, she could smell the alcohol from his mouth

"You. Are. Mine."
"What the fuck René? I'm not!"
"Yes you are, just mine and I'm not sharing"
He looked at Draco
"Don't you dare fuck her, cause I swear to God I'm going to kill you"
Draco slowly walked to him, very close to him, and said
"You are a little late to tell me that"