The Holidays

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•
December 20th, 1996

Elle and Draco are sitting on the Hogwarts train, on their way back to England.

They have been both doing very good in school. Their grades were perfect and they are always on top of class, now that Hermione is gone.

They're reading. Elle is in Draco's arms as he's tangling her hair between his fingers while holding the book open in his other hand. They couldn't wait to see Scorpius again and to see how much he's grown.

Him and Elle's father are coming to the station where Elle and Draco are picking them up.

Elle was thinking that they could stay home for Christmas. Maybe invite René, Blaise, Lily and Camila over to celebrate it, although she needs Draco's permission.

"Draco?" 

"Yes, love?"

"Do you think we could stay at home for Christmas? Maybe even invite René, Blaise, Lily and Camila over to spend Christmas with us" 

"Of course. That's perfect" smiled Draco

"They could come to a Christmas dinner and we open the presents in the morning" 

"We can owl them when we get home"

They remained quiet for the rest of the train ride. It was a comfortable silence, Elle was too lazy to speak and Draco just didn't have anything to say so they just read while cuddling.

~

They have finally arrived at Kings Cross Station. They caught Blaise, Lily and Camila on their way out and asked them about Christmas. They said they'll come on 24th at six and sleep over.

Elle and Draco stepped out of the train and immediately spotted their child. They ran to him. Draco picked him up and hugged him.

"I missed you so much little man," said Draco and kissed Scorpius's cheek

"Missed too," said Scorpius

"You said another word!" said Elle and attacked him with kisses

"Not just one. He said some of them in french but mostly English. He can say what he wants and greets" said Elle's father while Elle hugged him

"Baby, you talk," she said while looking at her son in Draco's arms

"Momma, miss too," he said

"Awh. I missed you more" said Elle and hugged him

They thanked and say goodbye to Andrew and apparated to the White Manor. They came to the gate. There was snow everywhere and they saw that the elves already made lunch for them and warmed up the house.

They came into the house and immediately smelled Christmas, well the house wasn't decorated yet.

"Atlas!" yelled Draco and he appeared