The First Chapter

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•
September 1st, 1994

Emanuelle woke up in her blush pink room between her cosy bed sheets, her feet were as cold as ice. Today she and her little sister Giselle start their new school year, today they are transferring to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Emanuelle and Giselle come from a french pureblood family, they were both born in Paris, the city of love, they speak French, Italian, Spanish and English.

Emanuelle is entering her 5th year at Hogwarts this year, she will miss her country and her other friends, but at least her sister and best friend René are coming with her, so she won't be so lonely since she isn't good at making friends.

Emanuelle quickly gets out of bed and goes to her little sister's room to wake her up, she runs into her room and starts jumping on the bed, while the eyes of the other are still tightly shut.

"Wake up! It's the start of the new school year at a new school!" yelled Elle while jumping
"Please no! I want to sleep a little longer! Five more minutes please!" complained Giselle
"Get up and get ready to eat breakfast, we're leaving right after we eat" she insists
"Okay" Gigi mumbled

They are eating their breakfast with their mother Françine, father Andrew, and Elle's best friend René.

"Are you guys excited to meet new people?" asks their father
"Very much sir" replies René
"And you girls?"
"I'm not good at making friends, but I am still excited," says Emanuelle
"Well I'm not excited as much as you are sister but I can not wait to see all the fresh meat at the school," Giselle replies
"Well it's good to hear that" smiles Andrew

Their father is very supportive of his daughter's sexual life even though he's their father he understands.

The French and people with at least one French root, are all very sexually active and all, so something like that is very normal.

They all ate their breakfast and apparated from their home in London to King's Cross station.

They came to London a few days ago.

They came to a long train and put their luggage in. Many people were surrounding the train and they barely made it to the entrance of it.

When the train started moving everyone looked out of the windows and were waving goodbye to their parents.

Emanuelle was the first one to walk through the train so that meant she was the one to find an empty compartment or some empty seats. She found one and got in followed by René and Giselle.

An hour passed by and everyone was reading. René the Alchemist but in Spanish, Giselle read My Dark Places, and Elle read Pride and Prejudice.

Out of a sudden a boy with platinum, almost white, blonde hair walked by, his eyes caught Elle's and hers caught his. She smiled at him and he walked on.

"What was that?" asked Giselle
"What was what?" René replied
"Elle went all lovey-dovey eyes on that blonde boy in a suit that just walked by," she said
"I did not!" said Elle, lying to herself and the both of them.
"Mhm" murmured Giselle with judgment in her eyes.