𝟷𝟷

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙇𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙣 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙚
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰
-
𝟷𝟷;; 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜

"Ten people died in the bronx last night due to a fire that killed ten people in the bronx last night during a fire." I nodded smiling.

"Fire officials say all ten people died due to the fire, which was too hot for their bodies." Chasse finished and winked at everyone. She looked over at me and I gave her a thumbs up.

"Okay..." Our teacher looked at us.

"It was so good she's speechless." I whispered to Chasse and she smiled.

"You two may be seated." She told us and we sat back down.

"Did you like it?" Chasse asked Jamari and he shook his head.

"You said the same thing over and over , that was barely a grade"

"But I seen she gave ya' a 100 so I guess you two did good" Kyla told us.

-

"Thank you for helping me."

"It's all good , you know I got you." She smiled at me and I opened the door for her.

We walked in Steak & Shake and she picked where to sit.

"What did you do this weekend?" She asked me.

"I was with my cousins, nothing major I mean I'm always around them.."

"Maybe we could do something together, if that's okay with you." She said making me smile.

"Of course. "

She smiled back at me and looked over before doing a double take.

"Isn't that your cousin?"

I looked back seeing Yomi with one of the kids Slutty be with.

"Yeah.."

"I didn't know she had kids."

"Cause she don't. "

-
𝙉𝙖𝙮𝙫𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 '𝙎𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙮' 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙨
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 — 𝙶𝙰
-

"How you gone say you want me to get them today but turn around and say I can't see them?" I squinted my eyes at Malissa.

"The—"

"Mama!" Maddie ran in the house with cotton candy and a blue mouth. "Hey Navy." She hugged my legs.

"Wussup?"

"Mommy this nice lady she took us to— she-she took me and Grayson to the Steak & Shake and we colored a-and then she took us to the fair down the street and they had soooo many bears mommy. "

"Oh really?" Malissa lifted her eyebrows, she seemed really uninterested.

"Yup."