𝟸𝟺.

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉'𝘼𝙘𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙚-𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 — 𝙶𝙰
-
𝟸𝟹;; 𝚀.

"Yeah, I can't wait till you get out..I'm sorry again for making you go through that."

"I needed the help anyway, it's not all your fault."

A lot of stuff happened around that time, Loui had died and everyone thought I was gone. I could see why he did what he did. But thankfully he couldn't go through with it.

"But that's what I wanted to tell you, I'm getting out next week." He told me, I could tell he was smiling by his tone.

My eyes widened. "Really?"

"Yeah.."

"Band.. now that I think about it. it doesn't add up. How did something that happened a decade ago keep you in there this long?"

"Like I said Nari, I needed the help. But I'm finally doing better."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course."

"Well is there somebody already coming to get you?"

"Nah, you're the second person I told. I wanted you to come."

"Of course." I furrowed my eyebrows taking my phone from my ear and looked at the screen.

Usef

Can we talk?

Did you sign those papers?

Not yet. Haven't got to it.

So what do we have
to talk about Usef?

I want to make this work
N'Ace. Baby I love you.

I rolled my eyes putting the phone back to my ear.

"-But I don't want to hold you long. I love you, I'll talk to you later."

"I love you too Band man." I said to him and he started to chuckle making me smile.

I hung up on him putting my phone down on the counter and breathed out.

I rubbed my chest slightly feeling it start to burn and watched Grayson put the lid back on the pot. He tried to leave it without putting it back on correctly . Of course I told him to put it on all the way, and he did.

I got up hearing knocks at my door, checked through the peephole and stood back staring at the door.

"Open the door Nari."

I stayed quiet thinking to myself, why would he be here?

How does he even know where I live.

"You want me to open the door?" Grayson asked coming up behind me. I looked down at him finally shaking my head.

"Take your sister upstairs really quick."