𝟸𝟼.

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙨
𝙰𝚃𝙻 — 𝙶𝙰
-
𝟸𝟼;; 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘

"One of my opps my cousin." Larius started rapping and me and India stared at him. "What?"

"Boy, shut up." I patted my head.

Santana and Sane sat across from each other on separate couches. I had leaned back in my spot beside my grandfather.

Santana narrowed his eyes, LaSane did the same. My grandfather had made four movements and every-time he did, LaSane followed suit. I just watched the strange encounter in silence.

Santana was trying to intimidate him, but it wasn't working. Sure Santana was my grandfather and any guy meeting someone that important in their partners life would be sort of nervous. That was evident.

But Santana was trying to make him seem like he was lower than him in a way. and LaSane didn't like that.

"Weird..but okay." Mazi nodded his head.

"It's up there with you. " We heard and all turned to the door Bando stood there. Pooda stood up and ran over to him. My mom appeared behind his figure watching everyone interact with him.

She had disappeared not too long ago. N'Ace was known for letting people know where she was going. So it was weird that she left without saying much but, that she would be back.

He hugged everyone and I stared as the inside of my chest felt like it was balling up. I don't know what it was. Or if it was real, but I know that I felt it and it concerned me.

I got up out of my seat and walked up behind Larius as he had just got finished greeting his uncle.

"It's nice to see you Bando." I spoke, thinking about how I would approach him. Did I want to dap him up or hug him? Or just stand there.

I wrapped my arms around him, embracing him. As he did to me. I would've never thought today would've been the day I would see him. After so many years it seemed impossible.

I pulled back and walked back to my seat.
"Awe." N'Ace smiled sitting next to me. Bando sat on the other side of her.

Should I say Taurus?

"Who are you?" Santana asked LaSane. I snapped out of my train of thought, rolling my eyes slightly. He was still on the same subject.

"Right, who are you?" Taurus mocked him jokingly. I shook my head crossing one of my legs over the other still watching the two.

"I don't appreciate you talking to me like I'm a child, I'm a grown ass man."

"So speak up."

"You-" LaSane started and I intervened holding my hand out, sitting on the edge of my seat. "Grandpa this is my husband, the father of my daughter. LaSane this is my grandfather, Santana."

I turned to Santana.

"Please, stop being childish." Santana rolled his eyes at me chewing on something that was in his mouth and moved his attention to LaSane again.