𝟷𝟿.

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 — 𝙶𝙰

-
𝟷𝟿;; 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝟸.𝟶

I broke the sushi down and put it into Aikos mouth making her start to chew it up slowly.

"Yomi can I have some of that?" Maddie pointing to the wasabi making me shake my head.

"No it's too hot for you."

"No it's not, my mommy lets me eat hot stuff."

"Trust me you don't want that."

"Pleasee."

I nodded my head and she took one chopstick and got some up. She put it in her mouth and I smirked watching her start to make a sour face. Which turned to fear.

"I told you, I told you not to eat it."

"Yomiii, help me." She started crying holding her tongue out, I gave her the cup of water and she downed it quickly as tears fell from her eyes.

"Next time listen." I shook my head feeding Akio some more sushi. She took the rice out her mouth and started playing with it making me suck my teeth.

Grayson sat beside Maddie laughing at her as she struggled to calm down.

"Grayson stop."

"It still burns."

"I don't know what to do Maddie."

"Yomi look." Grayson lifted two sushi rolls to his eyes and I smiled.

"Wait stay like that." I unlocked my phone and took a picture. "How do y'all even think of this stuff?"

"We woke."

"Spell woke." I squinted at him. 

"Wuh...ohh.." He thought to himself sounding out the whole word.

"If you don't spell it in ten seconds I'm putting you back in tutoring."

"Wuh...double you, oh, kay, e."

"Mhmm."

"Told you I'm woke."

"Bye." I chuckled.

-
𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙨
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 — 𝙶𝙰
-

"Meanwhile.." I sucked my teeth throwing down the pregnacy test. I pulled my knees together as I sat on the floor.

"What did it say?" Mazi came in the bathroom. He picked it up and smiled at me, it dropped though once he seen my face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." I shook my head.

"You not happy or some?"

"I am, but I didn't think it would happen this early." I told him , he grabbed my hand and kissed it pulling me into a hug.

He was twenty three and I'm twenty one .
I was grown and living alone until me and him moved in with each-other two years ago.