𝟷𝟺

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 — 𝙶𝙰
-
𝟷𝟺;; 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛

"Why come back now? Where have you been?" I asked her.

"I've been planning on coming back for the last three months. I wanted to find out who tried to kill me that day, I didn't want y'all to be caught up in my mess. It just took me a little longer than I expected." She told me.

I rolled my eyes on a sly. I hated hearing stuff like that, it didn't sound real.

"Well, we don't need you anymore...coming back isn't gonna do it change anything." I shrugged.

"It's not my fault Nairi'Yomi."

"Then who's fault is it?" I squinted at trying to see who else was she gonna blame for her decisions.

She turned to my dad and I rolled my eyes shaking my head. He sipped from his glass not paying her any mind.

"You do this to yourself." He spoke.

N'Ace twisted her face up at him as if she was disgusted."You're a bastard."

"You married this bastard." He replied.
N'Ace turned to look at Hell and he stared back at her giving a blank expression.

"You don't have anything to say to me? Really Nau'Jae?" He still stared at her finally furrowing his eyebrows.

"You know he don't talk, nigga ain't said a word since you ran off." Black said to her. I shook my head checking the time on my phone.

"I got somewhere to be right now." I stated standing up off the counter. "It was nice seeing you, Nari." She stared at me for a second before nodding I got my things and left.

-

"A bitch be eating good by herself. " I put the potato in my mouth watching my show with my airpods in.

Fiona a hoe, we knew that though. Girl just be hopping dick to dick like damn girl.

I would have moved with them kids.

Steve change his name every damn day.

"Show so chaotic." I mumbled biting into my egg. "I guess that's the point though..."

Dadday ;
come get yo mama.

what she do?

Dadday ;
she just fucked my hairline up.

should've known better
than to let a angry
woman cut your hair.

let me see

Dadday ;