𝟷𝟾.

Psᴀʟᴍ51
-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 — 𝙶𝙰
-
𝟷𝟾;; 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙼𝙴

"You literally have to buy a whole new wardrobe when you get out of jail, I never thought about that."

I stared at him and looked back down sliding the drawer closed. "Yeah I hate shopping, it's time consuming."

" LaSane, you don't feel any type of way about what I told you?"

"I told you I didn't." He folded his jeans laying them on the bed.

"I just wanna make sure caus-"

"Life too short to be living in the past YoYo. I told you I love you." He grabbed her hand. "I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. I mean that. So I don't care about what happened while I was in jail, as long it doesn't happen again."

"Okay.." I nodded staring at him.

"And I still want to move Nairi'Yomi." He said making me sigh. "It's okay if you don't, I just want to be closer to family."

"We can't give it a couple years?" I tilted my head asking him. He continued putting his clothes up.
"I just don't want to move away with you and that resentment builds overtime somehow. You might not feel a way now but that's just now Sane. I just don't want you to be unhappy. "

"Nairi'Yomi whoever you were with , while I was locked up doesn't matter to me and I have told you that a thousand times, I just want my girl and my kid."" He wiped my face. "I love you."

"I love you too.. but then there's some kids I adopted and-"

"You did what?"

"I adopted some kids, their mom is one of my friends and she isn't in the right place to take care of all of them so she let me take them in. I adopted two of her kids but I have rights to the other two. "

They're still with her but if something goes down I'm the one who had rights to them.

"Damn..."

"I didn't have a mom growing up so if there was a chance for me to give another child the feeling of having one I'm taking it for sure. I don't want to force this on you or anything."

"We can make it work."

"Really?" My eyes widened staring at him before he hugged me. "Awe LaSane, I will go anywhere with you. Maybe the reason why I was so concerned was because my family is here and LA is something new to me."

"I know that, that's why I'm trying to be more understanding but let's be real, if they had to make the choice to leave do you think they would be thinking about you? You all are starting your own families, businesses, everything. You can't stay together forever. You can visit anytime."

"I know. I know we have been talking about this since I was pregnant. I'm sorry for second guessing." I looked into his eyes as I spoke.

When we were younger we talked about moving to LA and how he would open up a car shop, and buy a house together.

Months into me being pregnant LaSane was driving his uncles car, he got pulled over and got arrested for 'speeding down the freeway' which he was not.