𝟶𝟽

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝
𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙽—𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰
-
𝟶𝟽;; 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝

I heard banging on my door making me sit up from my lone matress and tie my robe around my naked body.

I had been crying all night , my eyes were red and my hair was a mess. I was gonna take it down last night but I felt way too weak.

I grabbed both of his jackets and went to the door already knowing it was him.

"He—" He tried to talk as soon as I opened the door and I just gave him his stuff. He looked down at the clothes before up at me and tried to step forward making me back up.

All it did was give him a better view of the house. I guess he seen it was empty and he came closer to me making me try to close the door but he knocked me down.

"What do you want?!" I yelled at him.

"I want you, Yomi.." He tried to walk near me and I kicked at him. "Why you acting like that?"

"Do you have to be such a hoe? That shit you pulled last night was some weirdo shit that's what bitches d—"

He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall.

"You gone watch yo mouth when you speak to me"

I clawed at his face and ran into the room until he pulled my leg making me fall on the ground and pulled me over to him.

I kicked him in his shoulder and crawled away until he kicked me in the leg and turned me on my back hovering over me.

-

"Remember yo brother told yo ass to leave me alone?"

She nodded not remembering any of that. It did happen. Obviously , she ignored everyone who told her the same thing.

He slowed down even more feeling himself coming near and she was too. Her body shook  before she came on him.

"You should've listened" He kissed her cheek. Pulling out and nutting on the sheets, before getting out the bed.

-

"Damn. " He mumbled once I told him everything.

"I know..."

"You done been through so much in 24 hours
that shit crazy , you skrong just like yo mama. "

"Ion wanna talk about her right now. " I shook my head and he put his hand up. "I can't believe I stopped making money over this nigga."

"Me either, I mean Slutty my boy and all but damn. You was making bank off that shit. " He said making me alugh.

"You're supposed to be telling me not to do that."

"Shit, if it's gone get you out the house with yo pops then do what you gotta do. Just don't catch none."

"Never opening my legs for nobody but one person. " I said making him nod.

I went my turn in chess and tapped the button.

"And he moved me back in with him. So now its just me and this new bitch. "

"He got a new girl?" He asked me making me nod.

"It's so crazy cause I swear my mama aint have no death certificate. And when you get married do they not say until death do you part?"

"Guess he just got tired of holding out. " He shrugged "I mean ion understand that but whatever floats his boat I guess, was never my thing to be in another mans business. " He spoke, before moving the chess piece and clicking the button.

"Right. " I mumbled nodding.

"So what you gone do about Slutty? Or should I say Nayvadious?" He chuckled more to himself.
"Don't want the real him to come out. If it does though, you know what you gotta do."

"I've definitely seen the real him. They've been telling me about him, I don't want to sound dumb but I just don't feel like he would actually go that far with me. I know it happened with his ex, I mean she sent me the pictures and everything... "

"When you get the slightest feeling that he would, you have to leave then. Don't hold out. 'Cause that shit can go from bad to worse real quick. That's where most women mess up at, not leaving while they could. I don't want that for you."

"I don't either, I hear you Band."

"Good, you know him more than me so I don't want it to seem like i'm nagging you about it or anything. Just wanna look out for you."

"I definitely understand, thank you."

"You know I got you kid."

"But then again, me and him are over with. The way I got embarrassed last night was something I never want to feel again."

He nodded.

"See what talking your problems out can get you?" He smiled making me shake my head.

"Man, I'm about to break yo old ass outta here." I told him causing him to laugh.

He should've been my dad.