𝟶𝟸

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝
𝙵𝚄𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝚈 — 𝙶𝙰

-𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝 𝙵𝚄𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝚈 — 𝙶𝙰

-
𝟶𝟸;; 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜

"Y'all I invited my friend. " Tetona stepped from the kitchen saying, and I rolled my eyes .

"Who told her she could invite people?" Larius said once she stepped back in the kitchen making me choke .

Leilani hit him upside the head .

"See I'm not daddy, I will really sucker punch yo ass. " He told her — eyeing her and she waved him off .

"Honesty can you make me some Kettle Corn?!" I yelled to her .

"I already made it!"

I smiled . My bestie for-real .

"Wonder do you miss me when I'm busy on the roaddd!" Jakari sung with his eyes closed . "Damn I miss my girl. "

"What was her name?" Isacc snapped staring at the ceiling like he was thinking.  "It rhymed with chicken wing!"

"Wings and things!" Pooda yelled out and I nodded . I think that's what it was .

"Yeah!—" Isacc started .

"No nigga. " Jakari mugged him like he was dumb and I laughed "It's Mariani."

"I was close. " Isacc shrugged .

"Y'all a mess. " I said before someone knocked on the door . Before I could get up to answer MY fathers door Tatona slid over and opened it up .

"You being rude Tetona. " India told her and she shrugged .

I'll beat the f—

"Guys this is my friend Xa— Nino, Nino these are my friends. "

Nobody said anything .

"Wussup. " He nodded his head and the guys returned the gesture, he looked at me and stared for a while before Tetona mugged me and snapped her fingers in his face .

Weird.

"Come on" She pulled him to sit by her .

"This combusted ass dvd player. " Larius started banging on it .

"Break unc shit if you want to that's yo ass." Pooda said . I nodded eating my popcron .