ii.

continued...

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙨
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 — 𝙲𝙰

-
𝙿𝚂𝙻𝙰𝙼𝟻𝟷

"Heyyy ma." I hugged her smiling while holding my drink. I picked up Zahara and kissed her cheek. "Hey little sis."

"Yomiii." She tried to touch my nose ring and I put her back down.

"See, you tripping."

"Ouu they got all the food out here.."

"Finna eat so good tonight..." India licked her lips walking towards the food platters and people stacking their plates. 

"Let me go and make these kids plates 'fore y'all eat it all."

"As much as them dudes cooking.."

'Dreaming of You' by Selena played, and I smiled feeling arms wrap around my body.

It was fairly dark outside, we were in the back yard of our house with both of our families. They bonded quicker than I thought they would. 

Cause I'm dreaming
Of you tonight..

"Till tomorrow-I'll be holding you tight! And there nowhere in the world i'd rather
be. " I touched his cheek smiling. "Than here in my room-"

"DREAMING ABOUT YOU AND MEEEE!" Larius started dancing shaking his hips.

I rolled my eyes.

Maddison and Grace ran around us in circles laughing — chasing each other. I turned around to to say something but a flash went off.

"Smileee." Sane's mother spoke through her heavy accent.

He pressed his face against mine and squeezed me making me laugh and she took a picture.

She sighed and started to smile .

-

"Come on." Akio dragged me to the bouncy house. It was started to get pitch black out, and all these kids were still in here.

I crawled in and started jumping with them.

"Look at this girl." I head making me turn around. Jakari shook his head at me holding a soda.

"Y'all!" I yelled, catching their attention. "Guess what?"

"What?!"

"There's a monster, he's coming—" Jakari came in quick and all the kids started screaming in fear as he chased them. "Y'all he's gonna pop the bouncy house everybody get out!"

They started sliding out one by one and I smirked on a sly. One kid fell on his face but kept going, sliding out last.

"Hurry up the cake is inside!" I heard Pooda yell. I seen them all run in the house.

I had sat down where I stood and Aniyah, India, Leilani and my boy cousins along with my brother came in one by one. Pooda was last.

She sighed taking a seat next to me. India passed me a cup and the bottle of wine.

"Finally." I sighed.

"Girll." Pooda chuckled. "Can't even drink nothing but a pint."

I shrugged pouring some. They passed some alcohol around and I just laid on my back staring at the sky. I could finally breathe.

𝟏𝟔𝟕,𝟑𝟓𝟕 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬 Hiroki Wilkens🥰ও

𝟏𝟔𝟕,𝟑𝟓𝟕 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬 Hiroki Wilkens🥰ও.
View Comments.
𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐭𝐛 auntieee 😍