Chapter 12

POV Waverly

"You...you have feelings for me?"

"Yes, I developed feelings for you, but as I said, I just wanted to tell you about my point of view. And I didn't want to confuse you yesterday when I kissed you. I can understand when you need some distance from me now. I...I don't know if you still like me after yesterday either, probably not, but I could understand if, because I...

"Stop, wait. I ..I of course I still like you. My feelings towards you haven't changed in any way. I just have to think about you all the time and at the beginning I was really confused by my feelings because it was all so new to me. My feelings only got stronger over time and when we were partying I finally realized that I don't have to be ashamed of my feelings. At first I didn't want to do anything, but then when you turned on this film, I thought it was a clear sign. But then you rejected me and I didn't even know what to do anymore and then..

I can't go on because I'm suddenly stopped by two lips on mine. I can't react that fast and am taken by surprise by the kiss, but when her lips start to move slightly I can't help but give in to the kiss. The kiss is very gentle at first with no urge for more, but I want to feel that incredible feeling again, what I had when we first kissed. So I open my mouth slightly and her tongue slides into my mouth. I can no longer suppress a low moan, but I don't care at all, because at this moment I feel hands on my hips that are slowly moving up and down. I put my arms around her neck so that I pull her even closer tome and that nothing can seperate us. Our kiss becomes faster and more passionate and I am already loosening my arms around her neck to take off the cardigan she is wearing when suddenly there is another knock on my door.

We seperate in seconds and shortly afterwards we hear Wynonna's voice.

"Wave? Why did you lock the door?"

"I uh... I didn't want to be disturbed because I was changing, not that Doc or you suddenly come in."

"I would never just come in like that, you know me."

"Yep, precisely because of that."

"Well did you saw Nicole somewhere? She wanted to talk to you?"

"Uh, yeah she did, but she must have left 5 minutes ago."

"Hmm funny, I can't find her anywhere and I mean the apartment isn't that big now."

"Weird, maybe she had to leave quickly or something?"

"Probably, well are you ready or...?"

"Just give me 3 more minutes."

"Okay, we'll be gone in a minute. We're invited to dinner at Doc's parents."

"Oh okay."

I hear footsteps moving away from the door and I turn for the first time to Nicole, who has just stood there in silence the whole time. I gather up all my courage and start talking.