Chapter 16

"We are together and believe me I wanted to tell you earlier, but I was just so confused by the whole situation and my feelings, because I've never had anything with a girl and Nicole is your best friend, but I just couldn't fight my feelings"

"Wait, stop talking ... I have known for a long time that something is going on between you two Wave ..."

"W..What? Where do you..?"

"Oh come on Wave, I know you two inside out ... don't you think I didn't see your looks? As soon as you came back from the Empire State Building, I saw Nicole's look at you and I also noticed how she initially admitted it, but I kept seeing her looks over and over again .."

"So you are not .."

"No, no, I'm not angry .. I'm even happy for you Wave. At first I was so worried about you in case it didn't work out with you two, but I think that between you is something very special. Oh god dude, what did I just say, totally sentimental ... Oh shit, these are definitely my pregnancy hormones .."

"You or Doc and you can do it ... And Nicole and I are still there and will help you. You will be great parents."

"You think so?"

"Of course .."

"But I'm only at the beginning, there are still 6 months to come full of pain, hormones and mood swings, I now apologize for my future self."

"Oh, it won't be that bad. Besides, you don't have constant pain and the hormones are definitely not that bad either ..."

"Hmm, I'll see soon if that's true ... Hopefully it works with Doc too, I don't want to scare him away..."

"Don't worry about that, he loves you and you love him too, don't you?"

"Of course I love him, to him I just have this special connection that I haven't felt with anyone else."

"Ohhh, so romantic ..."

"Oh stop."

"Well actually I can't say anything about that, I'm just the same, with Nicole ... She's just my soul mate, whom I have finally found .."

"Oh no, now you've got both of you on the cheek, a couple newly in love."

"Oh stop it. Do we maybe want to go shopping?"

"Shopping? How did you get that from all of a sudden?"

"Well, I had to lie to Nicole, a white lie, so to speak ... When she asked me what we wanted to do, I said we were going to go shopping .."