Chapter one

POV Waverly Earp

It's finally starting. I'm finally moving to New York, where I finally meet Wynonna again, my sister. I've been waiting for this my whole live, well actually since Wynonna left four years ago. So I haven't seen Wynonna four long years. I finally graduated High School so I can study history, my favourite subject at all. Here in Purgatory I also had history as a subject, but that is no comparison to when you're finally allowed to study it. Of course it will be difficult at first because I don't know anyone in New York and I won't have Gus with me anymore but I will have Wynonna by my side. I'll even live with her and well her bestfriend Nicole. In the past I had the feeling that Nicole doesn't like me that much and I had no idea why. Hopefully that has now changed because I mean we've all gotten older and more mature as well. I mean, I'm already 22 Years old and Nicole should be 24 by now. Well, in any case, I'm so excited right now. By the way, I'm just waiting for the boarding, which should be soon.

"Gate seven has boarding time now. Please go to counter two."

Oh perfect timing, I'll see you in New York guys.

After the flight

Finally here! Now I just have to get my suitcase and wait for Wynonna to pick me up. Soon I see my suitcase, so I can leave the airport square and go into the entrance hall where I finally see Wynonna standing with a man next to her. Wow, she really changed on the outside. No short hair and she is wearing a lether jacket, not quite the Wynonna I know. The men next her is now looking in my direction and then nudging Wynonna. Her gaze folows his and finally lands on me. It dosen't take two seconds since I'm in her arms. We definitely stay there for 3 minutes until she admires me.

"Wow Waves, I almost didn't recognize you anymore. You grew up man!"

"It's been a long time since we saw us."

"Right, come on let's go. Oh yeah that's Doc by the way, my boyfriend."

"Hey."

"So you're the famous Waverly. I'm glad to finally meet you."

"Likewise."

We make our way to the car, which is a little furher away.

"Well Wave, how was the flight?"

"A bit boring, but I had enough books with me."

"God, I still can't belive you're really here. I took time off for today so I can show you everything and anyone."

"I can't quite belive it either. It's just totally different here than in Purgatory."

"By the way, Purgatory, how is Gus?"

"She's doing great, I just hope that she can get along without me."

"It'll be fine, I think she's very proud of you that you're finally doing what you want. Talking about that, how are Champ and you?"

"We were together until two weeks ago, but then I broke up with him because it just didn't felt right with him. This is supossed to be a fresh start."

"Believe me, it will be."