Chapter 6

POV Waverly Earp

"That was today, wasn't it?"

"I think so. Hopefully she forgot about it.

"You don't like to party, don't you?"

"I like the music in the clubs, but with alcohol it's a different matter."

"You know that you can just tell Wynonna that you don't want to go."

"I had the idea at first too, but then Wynonna would always annoy me with it, so I'd rather do it once and then never again. You wanted to come with us right?"

"I was planning on, I don't have work tommorow. And I also need to get out of here again, have fun you know."

"Well then I'll do you at least a favour."

We remove the things from the table and then do the dishes together. We have decided to alternate who does the dishes and who has to dry it off. I volunteered to wash up for a week at first. When we're done, Nicole's cellphone rings. She answers and then disappears into her room. Hmm, who could that be?

I am going to the living room and then fall onto the couch. Just then I get a message from Wynonna telling: Hey Wave, I forgot to say this morning that I'll pick you both up at 8 p.m. See you later and get dressed nicely.

Great, it's already three thirty. That means only four and a half hour left. Well, I don't have anything to do at the moment, so I can choose an outfit. I go to my room and rummage through my entire closet until I find the perfect outfit. I put it on and look at myself in the mirror. I really do look good for once.

"Wow, you look beautiful."

I turn around frightened and see Nicole standing in the doorway with a big smile. I blush and look down quickly.

"Thank you, Wynonna wrote to me that she would pick us up at 8p.m."

"Ahh okay, then I'll pick out an outfit now as well."

Just in the moment my phone starts ringing and I see that it's Gus. I don't hesitate for a second and answer it.

"Gus, is everything good?  Did something bad happend?"

"Don't worry honey everthing is fine. I just wanted to know if you arrived safely yesterday and how your first day is?"

I notice from the corner of my eye that Nicole is longer there and focus back on the phone again. I tell Gus everything we did yesterday and that I get along very well with Niocle. She tells me how proud she is of me and that they miss me already in Purgatory. After an hour and a half we unfortunately have to hang up because otherwise my phone bill will explode.

I go into the living room and see Nicole on the couch.

"Done?"

"Yeah, the time has passed by so quickly."

"But you can call her tomorrow again or so right? Is then everything okay?"

"Oh yes, everything is great over there. Do we want to eat something now, otherwise we'll have an empty stomach and I mean drinking on an empty stomach is not really good."

"Sure, good idea. I still have bread and cheese."

"Do you have also anything vegan?"

"Oh no, I only have cheese and salami. I never thought of that."

"Any jam maybe?"

"Yes, strawberry jam."

"Well then that will make it, we still should go shopping together on Monday or so."

"Okay, it's a deal."

We eat in peace and then we have to get ready. Everyone goes to their room and after an hour I'am happy with myself. Light make up and the outfit I had chosen. I go into the hallway and start putting on my shoes, when I notice a look on my back. I turn around and I am shocked. I have no words. Nicole is wearing a red tight dress that reaches just above her knees. To top that she is also wearing the pefect red shoes to the dress. She just looks beautiful.

"Wow, you... you look beautiful."

"Thank you, but you too."

We look into eachothers eyes until the doorbell rings and we both go to the door at the same time. Of course it's Wynonna....

"Wow girls, you really look good, congrats! Oh I forgot to say, Doc is also coming with us, that is not a problem right?"

We both just shake our heads and follow Wynonna to the car. During the drive, Wynonna only talks about the club we are going to and I take a little out of the conversation. All I do is think about the fact that Nicole is just a few inches away from me. I don't know  why, but somehow she makes me nervous. Even before the doorbell  rang, the mood between us was somehow heated up. When Wynonna finally stops talking about the club, we're unfortunately already there. We are looking for a parking space and the go to the club that, as I have heard, is called "Tropia".

P.S The next chapter will be full of Wayhaught moments, I promise!