Chapter 2

Sydney POV:
Screaming was probably the last thing I should've done. I was prone to anxiety and panic attacks, and when I was experiencing one, I would scream and then stay silent.
"Sydney! Is everything okay?" Riley said, rushing down the stairs. I looked at him through the partially open door.
"Everything is PERFECT!" I said running up to him smiling. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. I then showed him the email.
"Are you sure you want to go? I mean, I love the idea of you going on tour, but that seems like a while."
"It's July-November and I'll be home for Thanksgiving, then back on tour for a holiday one if I want. But, even if I did that one, I'd be home for Christmas!"
"I just don't want anything to happen to you." The thing about Riley was that ever since my dad left, he's been super protective. When I had my first boyfriend, he interrogated him like he was a criminal. Then, when his sorry ass dumped me, Riley marched straight over to his house and put a chicken on his doorstep. A fucked up chicken that puked every half hour or so, was driven 45 minutes into town by my then 17 year old brother.
"Nothing's gonna happen to me!" I said defensively. "I'm 18 now, and I just, literally just graduated."
"Whatever. But what's Mom gonna say?"
"That's my next mission."
"Alrighty. Now get dressed. I want a picture with you!"
"Okay! Make sure Mom knows I'm OK." I said shutting the door. A muffled 'I will' managed to sneak through as I put the horrid maroon and cream cap and gown back on.

Kenny's POV:
I had just got back in my house when I heard the familiar 'ding' of my email. I opened it up and saw what it was about.
"Digitour Jack and Jack!" I said to myself as I walked into my bedroom. I quickly texted Gilinsky asking him why he did't tell me about it last time I saw him.
'It wouldn't have been fair! We wanted you to find out like everyone else.' It read.
'Well thanks for the equality. Do you know who's coming for sure yet?'
'O2L, Matt Espinosa and Sydney Mortan.'
'Who's Sydney Mortan?'
'Long dirty blonde/light brown hair, brown eyes, really tiny. She's a YouTuber.'
'Oh yeah! I've heard of her!'
'Have you seen her?'
'No sir but she sounds beautious.'
'She is'
'lol'
'ya i got to go though'
'bye jacky boy'
'goodbye ken' Tour sounded like it was going to be amazing.

A|N
Hey! Not really much to say, but now kenny is in the story! Thanks for reading and I'll try to have another update soon.