:Chapter 1

Sydney POV:
I looked at the clock.
'2:43? How much longer is this going to be?' I thought. I was graduating today and the ceremony had started at 11:30. I couldn't wait here much longer. I hated being in the same place for too long, especially when I wasn't doing much. Finally, after everyone had given their speeches, we were allowed to go. I got into my mom's car and we drove home.
"I am so proud of you!" My mom said, wiping a tear from her cheek as she drove. "It seems like just yesterday I was dressing you up in tiny kitten sized clothing."
"That's great, mom." I said laughing. "Just great."
"Just wait until your party next week! Grandma and Grandpa will be so proud!"
"I know they will! I'm happy, too. It's just scary to think that I'm already done with high school. It doesn't even seem possible to me."
"I know, sweety. And that's how your brother felt. Speaking of which, he was so mad he had to leave early. Maddison wanted to leave and Jaime called him because she wasn't feeling good."
"That's too bad. As for Maddie... I might just have to whoop her." I said smiling. Maddie is my sister and Jaime is my brother Riley's girlfriend. "How many years has it been since Ri graduated?"
"I think 6." My mom said sorrowfully. " Now I've just got Mads."
"Hey, at least you've still got 5 years with her!"
"Yeah. So, what is the graduate planning on doing tonight?"
"Me, Shan, Julie, Faith, and Emily were just gonna hang out at Shannon's. We all decided we've had enough excitement for one day."
"Alright. Are you spending the night?"
"Yeah, but I'm not going until after supper."
"Okay." Shannon, Julie, Faith, and Emily were my best friends. I'd known all of them since 2nd grade. We were about 10 minutes from the house when someone called me.
"Who is it?" My mom asked.
"I believe it is the strange Texan I met 3 years ago."
"Jc?" My mom asked.
"No, Old El Paso." I said sarcastically, answering. "Yo."
"CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATE!!" Jc eagerly replied.
"Oh, I forgot to tell you they're holding me back another year."
"Whoops!" he said laughing. "Soooo? Do you feel old yet?"
"Yeah. Oh, crap! I forgot to take my pills sonny!"
"Goodness. gracious old woman."
"Yeah. So wudda you want?"
"Just to congratulate you! But I have to go because Wishbone just shat everywhere." He said half-annoyed
"Ok, go do your duty."
"Ha-ha."
"Yeah! But seriously, bye."
"Byee Syddddddddddd!" And he hung up. It was so nice talking to JC. We had met in Texas when I was on vacation, and we just kinda became friends. He was the one who convinced me to start my YouTube channel. We pulled into the driveway and went into the house. We were greeted by my four dogs, Otis and Marley, two giant German Shepards who were brother and sister, Shammy, a tiny chihuahua, and my pug Basil. I greeted them and went downstairs to my bedroom and changed clothes. That cap and gown was awful. I put on some sports shorts and a One Direction tee shirt and went back upstairs to eat something. I grabbed a water and a Pop Tart.
"You better get out there and feed the animals!" My mom yelled from her bedroom. We lived in a small town in Minnesota, so there was lots of room for animals. I went out back and first fed the chickens, then the donkeys Charlie and MiMi, then my favorite animals we had: two alpacas, Bingo and Chef.
"Hello Bingy! And wittuw Cheffie Boy!" I spent a half hour talking to the alpacas then I went to check on the cats, Amber and Sushi. Amber was a grey cat with amber eyes and Sushi was a calico with blue eyes. After maybe an hour of being with animals, I went back inside.
"There she is!" said Riley running up to me and hugging me. "My little baby sister all grown up!"
"Yeah..." I said happily.
"I want a picture with you with your cap and gown on!"
"But I already changed!" I said obviously, gesturing to the tee shirt specifically.
"Go change! Please!"
"Fine!" I said sighing and laughing at the same time. I went back down to change when I saw my phone which i had kept on my bed light up with an email notification. This was surprising because most of my emails were spam. "Congratulations! You have been chosen to go on tour with internet boys Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson. Click the link for details!"
All I could do was scream.

*******
A/N
Thank you for reading the first chapter! I will try to update at least once a week of not more. I hope you're excited!