Chapter 4

-1 month later-
Sydney POV:
Today was the day. Today was the day I was leaving for tour. As excited as I was, I was really nervous. The first show was in California, so Jc was gonna pick me up from the airport. I got out of bed and crawled up the stairs. When I got up there, I was greeted by my brother and a plate of bacon and pancakes.
"What is all this for?" I asked.
"It's sorta a going-away party, given I won't see you for about 3 months." Riley said with a sad and reluctant voice.
"Ri, you really didn't need to. I'll be back before you know it!"
"Why are you giving me advice? I should be giving you advice!" he said in too serious of a tone.
"Fine. Give me some advice."
"Don't talk to any strange boys."
"That's what this is all about? Me potentially getting a boyfriend!?"
"No I didn't mean it like that! I just don't want you getting hurt!" I rolled my eyes dramatically.
"I won't, Riley. When is Mom gonna be back? I kinda wanted to say bye to her."
"She'll be back in like 5 minutes. She wanted to get some eggs. Now eat!" I wasn't hungry, but I didn't want Riley to feel bad so I took a piece of bacon. We ate in silence for a few minutes, then we heard the dogs bark.
"Mom must be home." Riley said.
"No, really?" I exaggerated my sarcasm and Riley looked at me, trying to suppress a smile, but failing.
"Hello, girly!" my mom said cheerily walking through the door. In her hands were 2 grocery bags full of what I presumed were groceries. "Are you all packed and ready?"
"I'm packed. And kinda ready."
"Don't be nervous. You'll have so much fun! You'll meet so many new people and make so many friends. And a little birdy told me that there's a couple young men who are quite attractive going." Riley glared, but stopped as soon as he saw me looking at him. "You'll be fine." he quickly said.
"Once I unload the groceries we'll get your stuff in the car and head out."
Five minutes later we were on our way. I was going on tour.

Kenny POV:
The first show was in California. I was kinda excited to meet this Sydney girl. As attractive as she was, she seemed extremely sweet.
"You ready to go?" my sister Bria asked. All of them were coming to the airport to see me off, apart from Madison.
"Yeah. Tell Mom I'll be down in five. Thanks, Bria." She nodded and went back to the kitchen. All of the sudden my phone vibrated. It was a text from my ex-girlfriend Lindsay.
"Have fun on tour ;-)" it read. I hadn't texted or talked to her for months. How did she know I was on tour? I didn't respond.
"Kenny, lets go!" yelled Camry from the kitchen. I slung my backpack over my shoulder, got my suitcase, and headed out the door with 4 sisters and my mom.
A/N:
yes. I know it's been months. I'm extremely sorry. but there is an update coming out probably soon so ya.