The real fun

This is where the story starts to change a lot. I also scripted no ones feelings are like forced. I mean i will be irresistible so for this specific person I don't have to try very hard

Clarke and I had been roaming around for the past three months. she's called wan heda and they made up a name for me too since me and clarke are the leaders. we are called the dealheda which i didn't quite get but it meant like devil commanders or sum like that. mine was sangheda which meant death commander. so commander of death and the death commander. ngl me and clarke thought it was funny. While trying to learn the launguage w nyla we were like ✋.

After a week i got super bored bc clarke got to hu w nylah and i was bored so i left for the next two months ish. I came by the trikru village and a women saw me and recognized me and told me to go w her. i wasn't the best fighter at this moment so i couldn't do much. she told me that me and clarke were being looked for. She said i could stay w her for a while to hide. she was so sweet. She helped train me to fight a little bit.

Like a couple hours after this apparently the nightbleeders spent time in their homes as like a break from training. I saw a boy named aden come in. He was adorable y'all don't even know. He would sit with me and we would talk.

One day though (2 weeks after i left clarke) someone walked up to his door to tell him his mom died from accidentally passing azgeda lines. He said he could live alone although he knew i was there. Aden ran into my arms crying and i told him "aden, love, i promise u i will be here for u and not leave u... ever understand.?" he nodded his head and spent like 2 days in bed.

He got up eventually and asked "want to come fight with me." i didn't really want a little kid to beat my ass so i hesitantly said yeah. He actually taught me a lot. His mom did too so at that point i was better then aden.

(i scripted i am the strongest person there, not necessarily the most skilled but strongest. dw it will play a key role in my story)
It was then like 4 days before clarke got kidnapped and aden was sent back.

"i will find my way back to you my little nighbleeda." i kissed his forehead and he got a little teary. "Thank you for everything iz. I don't know how i could of done this without you." aden spat.

I decided it was my time to leave and find clarke again. I saw her being taken so when he was walking w her i was lowky following. The man said "now i just need to find your little friend and we will be on our way."
"yeah if i know her at all she's close so i'd be very careful if i was u."

(i switched up the og story a bit)

He then takes her to a cave making sure she's tied up enough for him to find me.

Me being the brave bitch i am he was like a half a mile away from clarke and the cave and so i did a little boo moment and walked up behind him w my sword. "Where's clarke. I swear if u touched her let alone hurt her, i will put this sword through that neck of yours." as i put the sword up by his throat. He kinda j stood there for a second staring. (i mean i did script thay i'm really hot and that the first time he looks at me he j felt something weird).

"Touch me and i will hurt her." he said. I immediately put my sword down because clarke means everything to me. She's my best friend. "take me to her." he stared at me a little confused but he knew I cared for Clarke already. "Pretty stupid of you to give yourself up. you probably could of ran away." he said. "I don't leave my friends behind." I said with attitude. he tied my hands but not my mouth which i found weird.

"That's weird considering you killed over 300 people in mount wheather." roan said

BEFORE YALL COME AFTER ME IT WAS STILL CLARKE WHO DID IT BUT I TOOK THE BLAME SO EVERYONE THINKS IT WAS ME CLARKE AND BELLAMY. i'm not killing anyone in my dr don't stress

I did my signature face when someone calls me out and so lowky laughed and said, "You know what, you do got a point. But technically I killed them because they had my friends and we're gonna kill them. I gave them an option and their so called leader choose wrong." i said rolling my eyes after.  he stopped moving and stood very close to me and said, "You've got a real attitude problem do you know that." he said as he grabbed my throat and put me against a tree. I just stood there and smiled a little, staring directly into his eyes.

This mans eyes were so pretty and FOR WHAT...

I was lowky awkward so i said "anyways are you gonna tell me ur name at some point." "Maybe, we'll see if u deserve it." HE WAS FLIRTING W ME AND I WAS LIKE FREAKING OUT.

(i scripted thay if he will get feelings for me than i'm gonna have to like make him so i didn't wanna script he automatically liked me bc it feels unreal)

we made it back to the cave he kept clarke and I ran to her. "are u okay." "fine" she said. She looked bored and annoyed. He then came up behind me and tied me next to her.

"I'll be back" Roan says.

This was when Bellamy showed up. He followed behind me and Roan. He was there to get us out and undid clarke first bc he would barely look at me. Roan came back and stabbed his leg. "Please just let him go, he didn't do anything. I'll do whatever you want jusy please." I said. Roan looked at me and rolled his eyes and let bellamy walk.

"Didn't know you still cared." Bellamy said. "Why wouldn't I?" I replied.

"Because you hurt me."