Reminder

Hey y'all thank u for taking the time to read this!!! Everything will be in first person so from my point of view.

Also this is just my script so it is horribly cringy bc my 15 year old self thought she was truely doing something. I am now 18 and what... ITS BEEN 3 YEARS NO WAY.

This is my 100 storyline for shifting  experience
love interests start w bellamy then to roan. i'll give u all a warning to skip certain things if ur younger (i'll try to)

Good luck

My method: i've done a couple and got close

Lucid dream method: you lucid dream which takes 3-21 days to accomplish. look up how to do it bc i'm not one to tell u how because for me it's pure luck. Force yourself to see a door. Start affirmations and say that once the door opens you'll be in your dr. invision you dr or wr and you'll be there. You could also try falling asleep if u still feel like it's a dream.

Julia I am method- i do this method while awake but u can do it either sleeping or awake. You basically say "i am" over and over until you feel symptoms. I usually start countering from there affirming everything. Then my eyes open and i'm there.

Dorthy Wizard of oz method.
First go over your script and then lay in whatever position u want to. you can play subliminals in the backround. Close your eyes and visualize urself in ur dr bedroom or for me my wr room. Look into the mirror and picture how you look in your dr or we. this is ur reflection. Then when you've taken a close look at yourself start affirming "there's no place like home" until you feel sleepy then go to bed and you should wake up there.

What i do personally is I have a waiting room. I go to this waiting room before I go to my dr. I have like an empty bookshelf will little cabinets where all my scripts go into. there's a piece of paper infront of the bin and it says which dr the script is for. I don't have a script in my cr. My first time I went to my waiting room I wrote all the possibly scripts i'd want for each dr I want to go to. Then when i'm ready I got to my we pull out the paper, read it, then drink my "special juice" which is a shot of apple juice and i fall asleep and wake up in my dr.

I have not shifted yet but this is everything that will happen