From the beggining

I'm currently redoing all of it so construction starts now.

You know what happened there on the ground. They were destroyed, even obliterated. It was caused by their own faults and their own tragedies they partook in. The survivors are in space. 12 Stations came together to form the Arc. They have survived up there for almost 100 years. Since overpopulation is a true fear of theirs, every little fault made by the people ensures their death.
A lot of people get floated for no reason to save room for the rest. So what's my story?

I'm not gonna script traumatic things for myself but I say that when I hit the age of 3, my parents just lowky vanished. I don't remember anything or feel anything about it. I was 3 after all.

Abby Griffin and her husband Jake stepped up to take care of me. The day I was introduced into Abby's family was a weird one. Your only allowed one kid on the arc and this was the first time a kid had been "adopted into a family." I was an emotional kid so when during day one with Abby I cried. Her kindness always stood through though. "Hi sweetheart, listen i know you don't quite understand everything but I promise I will take care of you..." *abby looks at jake Griffin* "we both will," abby said. A sudden feeling of relax ness came across me and i felt things might be okay. I didn't know much except that I didn't want to be alone.

They have a daughter. Clarke Griffin. From the first time I met her we both had so much fun together. We both always loved the idea of the ground. Being there and being able to experience it. We also shared similar love for helping others.

We immediately clicked like idk for some reason she just got me and I got her. We were polar opposites but opposites attract am i right.

5 years later......