Where the show starts

So that was my backstory basically...

I went down with raven when she went to the ground. It was supposed to be her and Abby but I didn't wanna come down w the 100 and I thought it might be better to go with Raven. God I loved her. She is literally so funny and is a lot like me.

When we got down, i hugged clarke so tightly bc i love her and lowky forgot why we were fighting. There and then we kinda just forgave eachother. "Izzy we just need to forget about what happened because we have to surprise and I'm gonna need you here with me, this is all a lot." Clarke had said. I agreed obviously. I could see the pain in her eyes and i was confused. "Clarke what happened." she shed one single tear. "wells is gone." I hugged her right away.

I don't think you all get how this was her childhood best friend. This dude was there for her when I wasn't. Me and Wells were her true best friends. She had her mom but her mom betrayed her. I scripted that i also just knew abby sold out her dad and clarke knew I knew.

When we got back to camp raven got all pissy at Bellamy and when he tried touching her originally i think it was fin that stopped him but I scripted i did.

I shoved him against the tree with the sort of flirtatious look in my eyes with the death stare combined. "Now why don't you settle down mr Blake, You don't want another enemy on your hands." I looked back at raven and slowly let him go. The way we stared at each other was different.

I forgot if clarke and bellamy had gotten the guns from that bunker before or after raven came so i scripted it was after so i could come with.

"Bellamy I can tell your hurting, but to be fair you didn't know kane would kill all those people. You can't beat yourself up for something you had no idea about. You were just trying to save youself. Was it a mistake... Yeah, but you can't go back and do it again." I said while clarke was looking for more materials. "You know i've heard about you before. The girl who killed thay guys out of rage on accident. How did you get over it?" Bellamy said. "To be fair it still can haunt me, but Clarke was there to forgive me and tell me it was a mistake. And if you need someone to forgive you bellamy, there, I forgive you." At this point we were very close together. I could feel his hearting beating as i put my hand to his face. "You are forgiven Bellamy Blake." Clarke interrupted and we quickly backed away. It was time to go.

You know how bellamy is really good at those motivational speeches. So was i. It was me Bellamy and Clarke running that place. I had gotten close with Jasper and Monty. They were funny.

Later in the story:

Fin had told me and Clarke about this grounder meeting he set up. At that point I had talked to Octavia a couple times trying to get a sense of who she really was and honestly she was the sweetest. Just hurt and feeling sad.

I knew Clarke had asked bellamy to come with Jasper and Raven to make sure we were safe. We went to the meeting. They wanted to meet with jusy clarke but I grabbed her hand and said, "we're in this together, and we're both in charge so we're going together."

The conversation went as it did in the show. Anya told us about the village and Clarke's excuse was lowky awful so i stepped in. "Listen, I honestly am very sorry that happened but you also have to understand it from our point of view. We thought lincoln was probably alone, our people up there are running out of oxygen and they needed to know the ground was safe. Tell me how were we supposed to know that there was a village. It wasn't an act of war because we didn't even know there were people." (literally if clarke would of said this everything would of been fine)

Then Jasper started shooting and you know the rest. Clarke was pissed and so was I. Nothing i did necessarily changed the plot of season 1. Except one moment.

I had been teasing a bit with Bellamy as u can tell. While the grounders started to attack me and bellamy were next to eachother with our guns. He had to move locations to help someone but before he did he grabbed my face. "If this doesn't go our way, I just need to do thi-" and he kissed me. I kissed him back and used one of my open hands to put onto his arm. We stopped with our foreheads touching and I looked at him and said "we will be okay, good luck." Then we walked away. Then the whole situation with the grounders coming in and Bellamy and Finn being left outside before Clarke killed the grounders w the fire. I was inside with the rest.

When they decided to walk out i stayed with Raven because she had honestly become such a good friend at that point. We hid inside of the drop ship and saw them being taken. There were too many of them and Murphy made sure I wasn't leaving. We were friends at one point so he wasn't afraid of me becuase he knew me well. We stayed there until Abby showed up. Gosh I love that women. I ran and hugged her. That's where the season one ended for me.

Basically season 2 is a blur sort of like i didn't change much. I got back to Archadia (oml i don't know how to spell it)
I saw Bellamy and Finn and they got cleaned up and I jumped into his arms. "I was scared you were dead Bellamy." I said. I don't cry like I said before. It has to be something big for me to cry so I just stood there with a worried face. "Hey look at me, I'm right here and I'm not leaving." He hugged me tighter as I put my face by his neck and he kissed my head.

It was only a couple days before Clarke got back and Fin left but let me tell you what happened in those 3-4 days. Bellamy knew I missed Clarke and I was stressed. I sensed my self started to fall a little for him so I tried to distance myself because in this reality I feel as if everyone I love does so loving less people is the solution. When i avoided him after our hug and eventually went to bed that night he walked into my room.

"Who is it." i said. "The guys you've been avoiding all day." i was caught