Trouble

I was trying so hard not to say "not you calling me out." but i only scripted Clarke understands my sort of gen z humor...

So i dumbly said "i am not avoiding you bellamy." and i got up and walked to the table kind of figiting with my notebook.

reminder: i made my journal kinda like whatever i write happens. if i need to change something that happens inside my dr i write it into the journal and it happens. it's like that lifa or whatever thing ppl were talking abt on tik tok. I can also see what's my clone is doing. But if anyone tries to look at my diary they will jusy see entrys of how my days are going...

He then grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Iz I can tell your avoiding me. If you no longer like me I can-." "No it's not that." I said. He was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my skin and the way this man lowky made me nervous wasn't even funny.

Out of nowhere he grabbed me hip with his left hand and with his right he grabbed my face and kissed me. I was shocked for a second but eventually kissed him back which let to a long makeout. Uh i felt a u know what. So i got freaked out and stopped.

I just walked away and he said "god izzy your going to be the death of me." I ignored him for the rest of the day. The next day was the day Fin found clarke. We all had our reunion with her. Then me and clarke went to go talk to lexa.

"Izzy you better keep your attitude in check do you understand me." clarke said to me knowing I have an attitude with everyone. I just glared and nodded then we walked in.

"Your the one who burned 300 of my warriors alive." Lexa said. "Your the one who sent them there to kill us." clarke retaliated.

"Yeah you kinda set yourself up for thay one." i said to lexa when clarke nudged me very hard in the stomach.
Then clarke started to talk about how people were inside mount wheather the same as lexas were. She said she escaped with Anya.

Basically then the rest of the plot that happened season to what happened. I kinda just wanted to be in the backround letting things happen as they were supposed too. I didn't go to Tondc where they got bombed also.

Before Bellamy left to mount wheather I had been sitting with him the night before he was supposed to leave. "Bellamy I really do like you. It's scary tho. Everyone I love usually ends up dead. I cant have that happen to you. This is truely the only thing i'm afraid of." I said sitting with him.

"Love, I know, I can tell ur afraid. but nothing will happen to me." he grabbed my face with his hands. He kissed me and I gave in right away. It started to become more aggressive on his end so then I did as well. His hands were moving a lot but then eventually we heard a knock. "Always interrupting arent they." He said as I gave a slight smile.

"Will I see you tomorrow before me and Lincoln head out." he spat. "Of course Bell." i said

Nothing changes for the rest of the season. Lexa betrays Clarke. They kissed. Yada yada yada. We get back from mount wheather. (i changed it a little)

"I can't stay here anymore. I need leave." clarke said. Me, Bellamy and a few others stared confusingly. "No clarke." bellamy said. "I'm going whether or not you want me to." clarke said.

"Your crazy if you think i'm letting you go alone clarke. I'm coming with." I said. I saw the defeated look in Bellamys eyes. I swear I felt so bad but I wasn't gonna let clarke go alone like what. "We leave tomorrow Clarke, so go sleep and I'll meet you out here tomorrow." i said walking away. Bellamy had followed me back to my room.

"Izzy you can't be serious. You don't know your way around." he said. "I'll figure it out." i spat back. "Why would you leave us, why would you leave me-." he started tearing up a little. "Bellamy i already told you this won't work. Whatever this is between us can't work. You'll end up dead what don't you understand." I said loudly and i walked closer to him. "I can't love you, I don't love anyone except for a few exceptions which I have no choice but to." I say angry. "You love m-." bellamy said. "Don't finish that sentence or I will-." I said. "You will what..." bellamy said. At this point we were very close looking both heated and upset.

"If your going to leave, I might as well-." he shut me up by kissing me. It was all very aggressive since we were both mad. Lmk in this comment section if u wanna know details but we did ✨it✨

The next day we were saying our goodbyes to abby and Kane and the rest of our friends. I looked at Bellamy not knowing what to say. Clarke had hugged him goodbye. We just stared at eachother. "Goodbye Iz." "Goodbye Bell" were the words that each of us were able to get out.

Clarke and I left not know what would happen in these next three months. "Ready." I said. "Nope not at all." she said as we laughed it off and started walking out.