Make me feel something

I felt awful. When i tell u my heart shattered. I never meant to hurt him. I just didn't believe in love. Didn't believe that i could love someone else and that they wouldn't die.

Roan looked at me shocked. He didn't realize I was a heart breaker. I could tell he lowky wanted to laugh. He honestly has really funny humor but like let's not get into that yet.

Bellamy was gone and I sat there upset.

"Do you still love him?" clarke asked. "No, I never loved him. I mean I stopped myself before I had a chance." i said.

Roan was sharpening his knife.

(me and clarke are the only 2 on the arc who took the time to learn french so it's our secret language... I wanted a way for me and Clarke to communicate without anyone knowing)

"cet homme va bien comme l'enfer" I said. (this man is fine as hell) clarke eyed me trying not to laugh. "Of course you'd say that." clarke said annoyed. Roan was confused. I make jokes in times where i'm scared.

"Secret language? Smart if you ask me." roan said. "It's called French. Their country France, Is on the other side of the world." clarke said.

I interrupted and lowky ruined the whole mood by saying, "hey uh if your gonna kill us I think you should get on with it." I said this is my flirty but sassy tone.

"Haha so eager to die. I won't be killing you two. Rather taking you somewhere." roan replied. Clarke and I look at each other worried.

"As a matter of a fact, it's time for me to take clarke first. I'll come back for you later." he said as slightly pointing at me. I was obviously pissed. He noticed and smiled.

"mets un bon mot pour moi"(put in a good word for me) i said. Clarke tried not to giggle and said sure.

They left. Clarke and I both knew that i wouldn't be kept in these restraints for that long.

(i scripted i can get out of any like ropes or like restraints)

He took Clarke to lexa obviously.

"You may go. Go get her friend now and bring her to me" lexa said. Clarke laughed. "Something funny?" roan replied. "You both underestimate her. I'm assuming by now she's gone. She's able to get out of any restraint. But if we're being honest here, she probably won't leave because she has no idea where I am." clarke said.

"Go, go now." lexa said. roan ran out.

Clarke and lexa then has their iconic convo and clarke then screams at Lexa and gets taken out of the room. "YOU WANT TO COMMANDER OF DEATH, WELL YOU GOT HER." clarke said.

Meanwhile obviously I didn't leave without knowing where Clarke was for sure. I did however get out of the restraints and was practicing my knife throwing. I don't kill ppl obviously but knives are kinda fun to throw.

I had been doing that for about a half hour when I was hearing someone walk in. Roan ran in all worried and freaked out. I gave him a flirty smile.

"Let me guess, Clarke scared you into thinking I left." i said smiling and tryna act innocent. "Yeah something like that." he replied.

I gave him a cute smile and then looked to throw the next knife. "oh my god" i mumbled when it missed the target. "Your doing it wrong ." he laughed a little. "Okay well don't just stand there." i said as i handed him the knife.

"Well first your not in the right stance... may i." he said. i nodded. His hands grabbed my waste. He could tell he had an effect on me. He kicked my leg slightly to open and I did. My right leg was in-front of my left staggered. He twisted my hips and got closer.

His head was right by my right shoulder. "Good." he said. "Now move your arms like this." At this point he was basically breathing on my neck.

He slid his right arm down my own and lightly brushed his fingers on it. He then placed my right hand in the position.

He did the same with my left arm. (i'm a leftie so i throw knives with my left hand)

He was surrounding me and his right arm held mine and his left arm help my left. He held my left are up in the position to throw it. "The reason you aren't making it isn't because a lack of strength. You need to flick your wrist a little more." he said as he said this all into my ear, lips almost touching it. He then, without letting go, dragged his hands back down to my wrist. "Go" he said.

I threw it and I got the target. He smiled and turned to me to see me smiling. "Good girl" he said right by my ear then walking away.

(when he said that I WAS NOT EXPECTING IT so i lowky froze for a quick second but then played it cool after)

"Time to take you." he said. "So where are you actually taking me?" i asked. "Wow attitude problems angel." he said.

Angel... I like that one. We were on our way. It was about to turn to night. "We should probably stay in another cave for the night we're not close enough to stop" he said. He didn't tie my hands together or my mouth this time like he did to Clarke and I last time.

I rolled my eyes. "This attitude better stop" he said. I was done with his flirting so I decided that two will play a third game....

I walked up close to him and sarcastically looked worried and said, "And what exactly are you going to do about it." I smiled then continued to walk not looking behind me. I waited for him to catch up.

"So your a heart breaker huh?" he asked. "What do you mean." i asked. "That boy who tried to save you. Seems there must of been a past." he said. 

"I don't know why I'm telling you this, anyways, everyone i've ever loved ended up dead. I am not ever again getting close to someone. When I started to somewhat like him, I pushed him away. I didn't want him to end up dead too. There's only a select few people who I will get close with. And I'm not planning on adding more to that list." i ranted.

"Do you still have feelings for the boy." roan asked. I wondered why he asked. I mean what did he care. But I ignored it and answered. "No, never did." I replied.

We heard foot steps. He apparently knew where they were and I was so confused cause like how??? He pushed me behind a tree with one hand on my mouth and one on my waste.

"Their here." he said