Taken

I scripted that I can choose what pain tolerance I wanted. There was certain moments where I was okay will pain but some I wasn't. I made sure that I choose well when I got taken.

I woke up to be tied to a chair. All of a sudden, an excruciating pain struck up in me. My entire body hurt so badly to the point where I couldn't move.

"I'm glad it worked. We made sure that before you woke up, you wouldn't be able to get out. We heard that sang heda was the master at getting out of anything." the unknown man said. 

They had bruised me before hand and made it so that my body was too weak to move.

I was scared but just tried not to show it. "Who are you and what do you want." I said.

Turns out they had some grudge against me. "We have seen you kiss the prince of Azgeda. We have come to take you out. Your a threat to the coalition. "

Who knew that the one kiss before the fight between Lexa and Roan would turn out like this.

Then i became sad. "Oh come on you think I actually mean anything to him." I hoped these words coming out weren't true but from my cr and being let down by people I started to believe the words I was saying.

"Well you seem to be in an alliance with our commander so taking you out now will save future betrayals." He said.

I grew desperate. "I would pick Lexa over Roan I promise just please let me go."

I say astonished at the words that came out of my mouth.

"Yeah right. We've been watching you and we know your alliances will always be with your people. And with this new 'relationship' we've noticed it could threaten all of us." he said.

"Roan is different from the queen he's not going to hurt you all like she did. He's better." I pleaded.

"Why would we believe you. Love is a weakness and you have been blinded by it" he said.

"Just wait someone will come for me. Maybe it will be him." I said. why did I say that i thought.

He walked away and I sat there silent. I was most certainly not in love with him. Why would others think that? These people think that one kiss equals love. Wow they have a lot to learn. He wasn't going to save me.

Back at Azgeda.:

Callum comes racing in. "Please you have to let me see Roan right now." he said.

Luckily Roan was about to walk out when he saw Callum distressed. "What happened where is she." Roan said.

"She's been taken by one of the clans who considered her a threat" Callum said. Roans face grew wide.

"I have this she gave it to me. She said you'd be able to contact clarke."

(like i said before things are more advanced so walkies have a bigger range)

Roan grabbed the walkie talkie. "Hello Clarke are you here." Roan said.

"Yes... what are you doing with Izzy's walkie. What happened" clarke said frantically.

"Don't freak out but she's been taken. I'll deal with this but I wanted to let you know." Roan said.

"Don't freak out?! I have to come and help what do you even mean you'll deal with it." Clarke said.

"I give you my word that I will get her back. Stay where you are. I'm sure you have other things to deal with. Plus if they see you they will take you just as they've done to her." Roan said.

It was silent on Clarke's end for a minute. "Who took her." Clarke said. "One of Lexas clans who clearly see her as a threat. Their identity is unknown for now." Roan said.

"Okay Lexa and I will hunt down which clan did that. Your right leaving could put me into danger and if Izzy knew I did that i'd never hear the end of it. Roan i'm trusting you to get her back. How can I assure you'll get her back?"

"Clarke, I care about her. I'm not letting anything happen to her" Roan said nonchalantly.

"Good luck and make them pay." Clarke said.

"I will" Roan said.