0.1

A/N

Hello and welcome to my new fanfic! Keep in mind that I also have another fanfic going so this will have slowish updates. The other fanfic is priority for now.

If you haven't already, go read the description for this book before you read this chapter.

The cast list is:

Jenn McAllister as Gabriella Williams

5sos as themselves

If you don't know who Jenn McAllister is, I suggest you look her up so you can get a better picture in your mind as this story plays out.

This book is going to be semi-longish I guess. Right now, I only have 20 chapters planned, but I'm starting this anyway because I couldn't wait. Get ready because this story is going to be a bumpy ride.

Enjoy!

Gabby's POV-Saturday Morning

Ring, ring, ring!

My alarm screams, piercing through my bedroom. I quickly open my eyes and silence it, throwing the covers off of me. I put my glasses on my face and my room slowly comes into focus.

I see the little sun rays peeking through my white blinds, waiting to fill my room.

I put on my Ugg slippers and walk across my room, opening the blinds and letting the sun in. I unlock my window and open it slightly so some fresh air can open up my stuffy room.

My perfectly light pink room is accented with white trim, a white door, and a white circle rug in the middle of the floor.

My room is actually really big. I have a queen sized bed in the middle of one wall and a white nightstand next to it. My lamp and current book that I'm reading takes up the top of it, and my camera with the charger takes up the little drawer inside it. My phone is sitting on the top, also.

I have a white desk with shelves to hold some pictures I've taken of things like nature and some tumblr pictures I've taken of things in my room. I also do all of my homework there. On the top, there's a light pink Mac Book Air that I only use for school work. If I have a paper due, I type it up on there.

I have a huge shelf taking up another wall filled with books I've read. I have some journals and binders filling a couple shelves, also.

My room is nice and light and always clean. Nothing is ever out of place. Not even my closet is messy.

My name is Gabriella Williams, and this is my life.

I'm a nerd. A complete and utter nerd. I have no friends, literally. Well, I have one friend and his name is Ashton. He's a nerd just like me. He gets what I feel. He understands everything I go through with being such a loser. All we have is each other.

When I'm not at school or work, you can find me alone in my room. I absolutely hate music and sports, so I'm always in peace. I read or do homework when I'm in here. There's nothing for me to do than to do that.

The only thing I really care about in life, is school. I have nothing else. I basically go to school, get through work, and come home to do homework and read, then I go to bed and do it again the next day. I live a tragic existence. I'm just a waste of space in this big world and I don't fit in anywhere. My parents weren't even planning to have a baby when I was born. I am a literal mistake.

I am 17 years old and I got my driver's licence on my first try. In the state of New Jersey, you have to be at least 17 to have your licence. I had my permit at the age of 16, and here I am now with my licence at 17.