1.8

A/N

Hey guys!

I just watched Connor Franta's 2 latest videos, uploaded 2 new videos, updated my list of videos to upload, and I'm now eating chocolate covered frozen banana slices while updating this story for my favorite readers. Today was a good day.

Enjoy!

Gabby's POV- Wednesday Morning

I turn my alarm off and wriggle out of Mikey's grip, getting out of bed and walking around to the other side to wake him up.

I kiss his cheek, and he turns over and looks at me. He opens his eyes and smiles.

"Good morning." he says and he kisses my cheek.

"Morning." I reply.

I walk over to my bedside table and pick up my glasses to put them on my face. Mikey then gets up and cracks his back. I walk back over to him and I ruffle his hair, looking into his emerald eyes. He looks back at my blue ones and smiles.

"I love you, you know that right?" he asks and I nod.

"Of course. I love you too."

I peck his cheek and walk out of my room and into the bathroom while Mikey climbs through his window to get ready for school.

I brush my teeth and put on makeup faster than I ever have before. I'm still not right after what those girls said about me and Mikey, but he doesn't know that. I'm actually used to them picking on me, but this kind of just set me over the edge. I'm not going to say anything to Mikey though otherwise he'd worry about me and I don't want that. He already has himself to worry about. He doesn't need some sensitive and naïve girl to deal with too.

I clean my glasses and walk back to my room. I pick out an outfit to wear which consists of black lace tights, a black skater skirt, and a white sweater with my black Doc Martens. I decide to curl my hair today so I plug my wand in and set it down on my dresser to heat up. I finish getting dressed and put perfume on, then I start curling my hair.

I get it done in 10 minutes and Mikey climbs back in while I'm doing it. He goes downstairs to get us both some breakfast. When he comes back up, I hairspray my hair so it stays all day, and he hands me a mug of coffee and a yogurt with granola in it.

"Your Mum wasn't all that pleased to see me but I wished her a good morning anyway." he laughs and I roll my eyes.

"I can't believe her. She's so rude." I reply, taking a sip of my coffee.

"It's okay, Gabby, really. It doesn't bother me all that much." he says, walking over to me and kissing my forehead.

"Okay but as soon as she crosses the line, you have to tell me." I say and he nods.

"Deal."

After we finish our breakfast and I take my last sip of coffee, we go to my car and Mikey drives us to school.

-------

School ends and I walk with Mikey to his locker and he grabs the books he needs for homework. While he's doing that, I look over to my right and there they are: the group of mean girls. I immediately tense up when they look over to me and Mikey and start to whisper.

Mikey sees me and he closes his locker, grabbing my hand and kissing me. He pulls away after a few seconds and I quickly turn my head to look at the girls, but he catches my chin with his fingers and lightly turns my head back to face him.

"Don't worry about them. I've got you, okay?" he whispers and I smile, kissing him once more before we walk to my locker hand in hand.

After I fill my backpack with homework, we walk back to my car. We put our books in the back and get in. Mikey starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. He immediately grabs my hand and kisses it, driving to my house with one hand.