1.9

A/N

Well all of my friends are busy tonight which means I'm alone which means I'm updating yay!

By the way I just got done planning outfits for all 3 concerts I'm going to I feel accomplished.

Enjoy!

Gabby's POV - Friday Morning - Gabby's Birthday

I hear my alarm go off on my phone from all the way across Michael's room where it's charging. I quickly scramble up and turn it off and climb back into bed. That's when I realize: Mikey's not here.

This is his room and he's not here. Well where is he then?

All of a sudden, I hear him burst through the bedroom door.

"Happy birthday!" he screams. Oh yeah, I forgot.

"Thank you!" I say back. He comes over to the bed and scoops me up. I hug him and he spins me around, then he puts me down.

"So, how does it feel to be 18?" he asks and I roll my eyes.

"Exactly the same." I say. He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"I have the whole day planned but we're gonna have to skip school." he says.

"Okay." I say and his eyes widen.

"Really? Okay great! I didn't expect you to agree that fast." he says and I laugh.

"So...what're we doing today?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"It's a surprise." he winks and I smile.

"Well then I'm going to get ready for the day. Just text me when you're outside. Who's car are we taking?" I ask.

"Mine." he says and I nod. Then, I grab my phone and climb through my window.

Of course, I don't know what we're doing today, so I have no idea of what to wear. Do I dress up or down? I'll just dress in between.

I pick light-wash jeans with a white sweater and a brown scarf to pull it all together. I'll wear my Ugg boots so if we're outside I'll be warm.

Once I'm done with that, I brush my teeth and put on makeup in the bathroom. I spray a bit of perfume on myself before putting my hair into a messy bun. Honestly, whoever invented that name for this bun is not very bright because even though it is a messy bun, that name implies that it can be done fast, and they most certainly can not. It takes me 4 tries before I'm content with it.

I go back to my room and Mikey's standing there with perfectly messy hair, black ripped jeans, a band tee, and his leather jacket with combat boots. He turns around and he's holding a small box, unwrapped.

"I attempted to wrap it, but then I realized I don't know how to. But anyway, happy birthday." he says, holding it out to me.

I smile down at it and my heart flutters. He got me a gift! The last time I got a gift from someone other than Ashton was never.

I open the beautiful navy blue box, revealing an even more beautiful necklace. It's very small and simple, which I love. It's silver with a delicate chain to match. The charm is a small heart with a heart beat line going through it. I look at the way the lines bump a few times through the heart and I feel my own heart skip a beat.

"This is gorgeous." I say. "I'm speechless. Thank you so much."

I walk up to him and hug him tight. He lifts me up the slightest bit because he's so much taller, but then he puts me down.

"I'll put it on for you." he says, taking it from my hand and unclasping it.

I turn around and I see his hands come around me with the necklace in his hands. He puts it around my neck and clasps it again. I turn around to face him and look at it hanging from my neck in the mirror. It's perfect.