2.5

A/N

I'm so sad right now I don't know what to do with myself. Anyway...

Enjoy!

Gabby's POV- Wednesday Afternoon

After school and work ends, Mikey and I change and end up in my house on the couch. We aren't all that hungry so we end up skipping dinner. We get our homework done so we don't have to worry about it later and then we watch 'Glee' for the rest of the night. We end up finishing up season 1 and before we can start season two, we both end up falling asleep.

Thursday Morning

I wake up to my mother ripping the blanket off of Mikey and I.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asks.

"I was trying to sleep." I roll my eyes and say.

"Well not anymore. Didn't I tell you that I didn't want to see him in this house ever again?"

"Hm...I don't recall." I say, trying to get on her nerves. She can't and won't win. Either way I'm moving out with him so honestly I can fight with her all I want.

"Well I did say that. Don't test me, Gabriella." she points a finger at me while I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I say, taking Mikey's hand and leading him upstairs.

Right as I close my door, I apologize to him.

"I'm so sorry she acts this way. It's so not fair to you. You didn't even do anything." I say, picking an outfit out for school today.

"It's not your fault. And trust me when I tell you, I don't take it personally." he says, walking over to me and pulling me into his arms.

"Okay, good. She does this to everyone except for Ashton since he's basically just like me." I explain once we pull away. He kisses my temple and makes his way toward the window.

"It's okay, babe." he chuckles. "I'll meet you outside in a half hour?"

"Yup." I say and he smiles, climbs through the window, and closes his shade. I close and lock my window and shut the curtains as well.

I quickly change and while I do that, I hear the front door slam, telling me that my mother finally left.

I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth, hair, and all that stuff including makeup, then I go back into my room, pulling shoes on, and spritzing myself with a little perfume.

After I'm all done, I eat a quick breakfast and head out the door with my books, keys, and phone.

Mikey's already waiting for me at my car, looking good as always, and he climbs into the front seat. I get into the driver's side and start the car, throwing my stuff in the back. I put the car in reverse and pull out of the driveway and go down the street, turning at the end.

"You really need to get your hair dyed again." I say, laughing at how faded the color looks.

"So do you. Your roots are coming in." he says, playing with a few strands of hair. He places his hand on my thigh and leaves it there while I'm driving.

"We'll go after school to my favorite salon in town." I say and he nods.

"Sounds perfect."

-------

School and work end and Ashton insisted on coming with us today just to hang out. I told him it was going to be a while that we're at the salon, but he didn't care.