Forgetfulness Has A Doctor's Appointment

Forgetfulness: *waiting for the doctor*

Dr. Russ: Hello, F. How are we doing, today?

Forgetfulness: I'm okay.

Dr. Russ: You gave blood, right?

Forgetfulness: Yeah.

Dr. Russ: Okay. Hmm.... Your kidneys are good, blood sugar is a bit high, but your liver is alright. And, your blood pressure is also a bit high as well.

Forgetfulness: What?

Dr. Russ: Have you been eating much in the way of salty foods, F?

Forgetfulness: Salty foods?

Dr. Russ: You know, like chips.

Forgetfulness: I had Lays Potato chips.

Dr. Russ: That's what I'm talking about, F. And, you have been putting on some weight. Not to mention, that your cholesterol is extremely high.

Forgetfulness: Oh no!

Dr. Russ: If you keep eating unhealthy, you could be at risk for a heart attack.

Forgetfulness: Please stop scaring me, doc!

Dr. Russ: I'm not trying to scare you, F. I'm just warning you, is all. I suggest you go on a diet. Lose some of that weight. Eat healthy foods, like fruit, and vegetables.

Forgetfulness: I see.

Dr. Russ: Stay away from sweets, fatty foods, and junk food, for a while.

Forgetfulness: But, I can still have pizza, right?

Dr. Russ: No! Eat some carrots, celery, and turnips!

Time skip......

Elizabeth: F, I got you some apples!

Forgetfulness: That's not gonna fill me up!

Elizabeth: They're good for you!

Forgetfulness: *sees Oreo cookies and tries to eat some*

Elizabeth: Uh uh uh uh! No junk food! *hides the Oreos*

Forgetfulness: This stinks!!! I don't want to go on a diet!

Elizabeth: It's the only way to stay healthy, F! You don't want to end up with diabetes, do you?

Forgetfulness: Diabetes?

Elizabeth: *facepalm* It's a disease, that is caused by being overweight, or morbidly obese.

Forgetfulness: Doesn't sound that bad to me.

Elizabeth: You have to prick yourself, everyday to check your blood sugar! Every. Single. Day.

Forgetfulness: No.....

Elizabeth: It's like getting a shot.

Forgetfulness: Ouch.

Elizabeth: There's no cure for diabetes, F! Once you have it, you can't get rid of it!

Forgetfulness: Can you die of diabetes?

Elizabeth: Yes, if it's uncontrollable!

Forgetfulness: I've heard enough.

Elizabeth: I'm not trying to scare you, F. Just telling you to eat healthy. That way you won't get diabetes.

Forgetfulness: How would I know if I have it?

Elizabeth: Look up diabetes symptoms.

Forgetfulness: Okay. *feels tingling* Oh no.

Elizabeth: What's wrong?

Forgetfulness: I just felt some tingling.

Elizabeth: That's not good, F! Those are one of the symptoms of diabetes! Have you been extremely thirsty, as of late?

Forgetfulness: Yes. I been drinking 44 glasses of water a day, and making frequent trips to the bathroom.

Elizabeth: That's definitely not good, F! That could be a sign, you have Type 2 Diabetes! You need to make another appointment with your doctor, for a blood test!

Forgetfulness: I'll be fine!

Elizabeth: This is serious, F! Call your physician, now!  Or, I will!

Forgetfulness: Okay. *calls his physician* Hi, it's F. I been having extreme thirst, frequent trips to the bathroom, and tingling. I don't know if it's diabetes, but I would like to make another appointment with Dr. Russ, for a blood test. Next Tuesday, sounds okay. Okay, bye. *hangs up*

Elizabeth: Well?

Forgetfulness: Next Tuesday, at 1 pm.

Elizabeth: Okay. I hate to say this, let alone scare you, but it might be too late to take better care of yourself, F. Given that you been extremely thirsty, drinking 44 glasses of water per day, and making frequent trips to the bathroom, you may already have diabetes.

Forgetfulness: I hope not! *eats the apple* See? I'm eating healthy! I can't get diabetes now!

Elizabeth: Moron....... It's probably too late. You just better hope and pray, you don't have diabetes, F. Otherwise, you're pretty much screwed.

Forgetfulness: *nervous*

This story was written on Wednesday, January 6th, 2021.

A/N F needs to slow it down on the junk food, and eat more fruits and vegetables! And, he should spend time at the gym! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.