Chapter 10: Intimacy ~ Lemon🍋

Y/n pov

Sam's apartment~4 months later
5:05 p.m

It had been 4 months since our reunion on the Washington Mountain. The authorities recovered what was left of Beth and Hannah, and they also found Josh. He had eaten one of Wendigo corpses to survive and had been transformed into a Wendigo himself. Jack made sure to put him down; he didn't suffer long. The authorities told the Washington's what happened to their children, including the Wendigos. It took them a while to come to terms, but by the time we had the funeral, they finally believed the Wendigos existence.

Most of us went to therapy sessions, Jess had it the worst. But eventually we were able to mostly recover. As for me, I was lucky to have Sam by my side to keep me going. Right now I was in her apartment preparing dinner. I hadn't been able to go vegan like her so I was cooking (f/f) but a vegan version for her. While I was getting the ingredients ready I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.

Y/n: "Sammy..."

Sam: "Yeah..." she planted a kiss on my neck

Y/n: "While I appreciate the affection, I'm making us dinner."

Sam: "And while I appreciate your cooking, I'm horny."

Y/n: "S-sam..." she continued kissing along my neck.

Sam: "Come on baby, you've been so stressed with what's happened at the mountain...don't you deserve some time to let go and relax?"

Y/n: "Alright Let's just take this to the bedroom."

Sam: "With pleasure." she said seductively.

I turned around and pick her up, her legs wrapping around my waist as I started to make out with her. Our tongues fought for dominance, but I grabbed her ass which made her gasp, and I was able to dominate her mouth. We got to the bedroom and I set her down on the bed. She began to quickly undress as I did the same, all the while trying not to seperate our lips.

We were now both fully undressed and I decided to tease her a little. I pulled my lips away which left a saliva trail as I kissed down her neck. I went to her collar bone, and then to her breasts. I sucked her tits as I inserted two fingers into her. She let out a soft moan as I fingered her at a medium pace. My other hand gripped her neck lightly as my mouth was alternating from her right breast to her left.

Sam: "Aah...more...please..."

I complied and inserted a third finger into her while also going at a fast pace. I tightened my grip on her neck by a bit as she lightly gripped the bed sheets. I could feel her tighten as her end came near. I leaned close to her ear and whispered.

Y/n: "It's okay Sammy, you can cum for me."

A few seconds later she let out a semi-loud moan and came on my fingers. I pulled my fingers out of her and put them in her mouth causing her to lick them clean.

Y/n: "Good girl."

I then kissed her briefly and pinched her nipples hard as causing her to moan. I chuckled slightly and raised her legs up so that they were resting on my shoulders. I then inserted myself into her which made her moan again. I began thrusting at a medium pace while holding onto her legs. She was letting out continuous moans as I increased my pace little by little. I began rubbing her clit which seemed to put her over the edge and nearly climax, but I stopped and pulled out of her. She was panting and was flushed at the face.

Sam: "Why'd you stop...please baby...let me cum..."

Y/n: "You just look so beautiful, plus I like seeing you all hot and bothered."

I then went into a missionary position and entered inside her again this time going slow. I nibbled on her ear a bit which earned some softer moans from her.

Sam: "Aah...fuck yeah...just like that..."

I continued to go slow for a bit longer before pulling out again.

Sam: "Come on baby stop tea-"

I cut her off by slamming into her hard and began thrusting at a fast pace.

Sam: "Ghaah fuuuck!"

I then placed one hand around her neck choking her, not enough to harm obviously and I used to the other to lightly slap her cheek.

Y/n: "Tell me, who's a good little slut."

Sam: "I am." she moaned

I slapped her harder leaving a slight red mark.

Y/n: "Sorry what was that? I couldn't quite catch that." I said dominantly.

Sam: "I said I'm your good little slut!" she half screamed.

Y/n: "Yeah, you are. I'm about to cum baby, get ready to take it."

Sam: "Yeah, come inside me..cum in my slutty pussy!"

I thrusted a bit more before cumming deep inside her as she came as well.

Sam: "AAAGH! YEAH! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!" she screamed as she came.

I pulled out and cleaned up the mess. I went under the covers with Sam.

Y/n: "Sorry if I went a bit too far. I kinda got carried away."

Sam: "No it's alright, I also kinda went a bit overboard. I...I get kinda well...slutty...when your domming me."

Y/n: "Yeah I noticed." I said with a smile.

Sam: "Now I'm tired."

Y/n: "I mean we can just have a late supper."

Sam: "You sure?"

Y/n: "Yeah, it's fine. Besides, cuddling with you is alot more enjoyable than cooking your food."

Sam: "Hey!" she said laughing "My food is good."

Y/n: "If you say so." I said laughing. I then kissed her forehead. "I love you Sammy."

Sam: "I love you too."

We both fell asleep in each others arms, and the only thought I had was; "Thank god we both survived, until dawn."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: Sorry I had to make that pun. Thank you all for reading this, I'll be posting an updated bio and that'll be the end for this story. I'm still deciding which story I'm going to write next. It'll most likely be an inFamous Second Son fic.