Bio

Y/n = your name

L/n = last name

E/c = eye color

H/c = hair color

F/c = favorite color

F/f= favorite food
-----------------------------------------------------------
Character Traits:

Honest: 7/10

Charitable: 7/10

Funny: 7/10

Brave: 7/10

Romantic: 7/10

Curious: 6/10
-----------------------------------------------------------
Relationship Status:

Ashley: 6/10 (Neutral, you only really hung out with her because of Chris).

Chris: 7/10 (One of your good friends, though your not as close to him as Josh).

Emily: 4/10 (After she broke up with Mike and tried to sleep with you behind his back, you've grown to hate her. You only put up with her for the sake of the others).

Jess: 7/10 (Since she started dating Mike, you and Jess have become better friends.).

Josh: 7/10 (After his sisters went missing, you, Sam and Chris have been there to comfort him).

Matt: 6/10 (Neutral, you never really talked much to him, but he's an alright guy).

Mike: 8/10 (Your best friend since junior high, you and Mike are as thick as thieves. He's like a brother to you).

Sam: 8/10 (Besides Mike she's your closest friend, with Mike being more like family. You're always their for eachother when things get rough).

Hannah: 6/10 (You two never really talked to much before she went missing. You only ever hung out with her because of Sam).

Beth: 8/10 (The two of you were best friends with benefits. Both of you were fine with that, though you secretly had romantic feelings for eachother).