Updated Bio (post game)

Character Traits:

Honest: 8/10

Charitable: 8/10

Funny: 7/10

Brave: 8/10

Romantic: 8/10

Curious: 7/10
-----------------------------------------------------------
Relationship Status:

Ashley: 5/10 (After nearly being the cause of Em's death and triggering Mike into pulling a gun on Em, you've become less fond of her.)

Chris: 8/10 (Your battle with Wendigos has made you two grow closer. You both still compete with who is the better shot, the title still.belonging to you.)

Emily: 6/10 (Em had become more caring and well, less bitchy. She's tried to repair your relationship, so far it's slow but you don't mind hanging out with her.)

Jessica: 7/10 (Nothing has changed much with Jess, though you have been seeing her more thanks to Mike.)

Josh: 2/10 (After his 'prank' you've felt a hatred towards him, though deep down you pity his fate.)

Matt: 6/10 (Nothing has really changed, you've seen him more thanks to Em)

Mike: 9/10 (You and Mike have been visiting Jack on occasion to make sure he's doing good and to see Wolfie.)

Sam: 10/10 (The two of you are officially dating and you both are deeply in love with one another)

Beth: 8/10 (Your memories of the good times you had with Beth still stick with you forever.)

Hannah: 6/10 (You're thankful that now she can finally rest in peace.)

Jack: 8/10 (The old man had decided to train you, Mike and Chris in dealing with Wendigo's, he's become a mentor and sort of father figure to you.)

Wolfie: 8/10 (He's the goodest of boys.)