Chapter seven

"Mmm...it's so boringgg...." A girl with blonde hair and crystal blue eyes sat on a desk. 

Sunlight shined through the windows, and into the room at the Emerald Palace, where the beautiful princess, Athanasia, lived in. 

Athanasia sighed heavily, and proceeded to jump off the desk she was sitting on, but the silk from her gown got caught on one of the decorations on the desk.

"AAAAAAH!" Athy screamed as she proceeded to fall off the desk. 

Just as she was about to hit the ground, a pair of gentle hands caught her from her fall. 

Deep, crimson eyes gleamed in the sun, and long, black hair appeared in front of Athanasia's face as she was caught by the person in front of her.

"Aw, the little princess can't even get off a table without tripping, now can she?" The boy smirked as he gently pat Athy's head like a puppy.

'Why does he always do this!?' Athanasia thought in embarrassment as she blushed. 

"Sh-Shut up! Don't you know how hard it is to walk with a dress all the time? Try it yourself and see if you can walk two steps without tripping!" Athy screamed in frustration.

"Aren't you the oh-so great and powerful princess of this kingdom, even treasured by his majesty himself?" Lucas said, sarcastically.

Athy doesn't get what he's trying to do. 

"What does that have to do with this?" Athy groaned in annoyance. Lucas just smirked. 

"Wow, the rumors don't do you justice, now do they? The rumored to be 'genius' and 'outstanding' princess, is actually just a stupid idiot, huh?" Lucas continued to tease.

"Just get to the point already!!!" Athy yelled, annoyed. "And let go of me!" 

Athy jumped off of Lucas's grasp. 

"What I'm saying is that you couldn't even get your dresses tailored according to your needs. You're obviously a clumsy idiot, so why do you even have these fancy dresses? Why not try this instead?" Lucas laughed. 

With a flick of his fingers, Athy's fancy dress turned into a simple, yet cute one.

The frills and jewels were removed, and replaced with a simple flower pattern along the hems of the dress. The long dress turned a little shorter than before, it turned from an ankle-length dress to just an inch below her knees. 

 Even Athy's hairstyle got changed from a complex French braid into a simple ponytail. 

"Wh-What is...wow, I didn't know you could make dresses!" Athy said in surprise as she felt the weight of her fancy, and large dress disappear.

Instead, a simple, light, yet cute dress appeared. 

The French braids that were pulling on her scalp were now replace with a light ponytail that was easy on her head.

Athy breathed a sigh of relief, as she proceeded to twirl around in her new dress. 

"Heheh...it's as light as air!" Athy smiled brightly in the sun. 

Lucas just smirked as he watched the little ball of sunshine admire his work of art.

.

.

.

EXTRA 2/3

This is part 2/3 of the pillow punching extra I made! I hope you enjoy! Again, this doesn't relate to the original story I made, so you don't have to read it if you don't want to, but I'd really appreciate it if you did! Thank you for reading, and enjoy!