Chapter six

The flowers petals from the rose garden of the Emerald palace gently danced around in the wind. 

Beautiful golden locks of hair were being blown along with the flower petals, creating a gorgeous scenery. 

It was a sunny day at the Emerald palace where the beautiful princess, Athanasia, was hosting a tea party with her friends she made during her debutante ball. 

"It's so nice to have you all back!" The blonde haired girl smiles gracefully in the sun. 

"I'm honored to be invited to her highness's tea party yet again. Blessings and glory upon the star of the Obelian empire." A girl spoke as she bowed. 

"Blessings and glory upon the star of the Obelian empire!" All the girls chanted as they bowed. 

"N-No, you don't have to do that! Please, skip the formalities and just call me Athy, like we did last time!" Athy smiled. 

The girls seemed to relax a bit, and they were in brighter spirits than before.

"Well anyways, let me guide you to the rose garden! I prepared a picnic for you all there. The roses are in full bloom right now!" Athy smiled as she guided the girls to the rose garden. 

As she was walking, she felt a hand on her wrist. 

"Princess, o-or Athy...?" 

it was Jeanette. 

"Yes, Lady Jeanette?" Athy questioned.

"Athy, you don't know how glad I am to be back to your tea party!" Jeanette smiled. 

Jeanette always had a bright smile on her face. It made her seem like an easy-going person and well, that was partly true and partly false. Jeanette was actually a quite shy lady, but once you get to know her, she warms up immediately and it makes you fall in love with her. 

"It's my pleasure to have you here! I will be sure to invite you to future tea parties as well!" Athy smiled. 

She turned around and looked at the other girls, and smiled brightly in the sun, as the wind gently blew her hair in the air. 

"I will be sure to invite you all to future tea parties, so look forward to it!" 

The girls nodded, and continued to follow Athy to the rose garden, all in bright spirits.

.

.

.

"P-Princess...?" the lily girl, as Athanasia likes to call her, asks.

"Yes?" Athy replied, putting down her tea cup.

"Do...Do you happen to know where the magician from last time went...?" She asks, flustered. The other girls seemed intrigued by this as well.

They all listened intently, all wondering where the royal magician, Lucas, went.

Athy nearly chokes on her tea. She looks up at the tree nearby. 

On there, is a boy with ruby eyes and black hair.....asleep.

Athy resisted her urge to climb up and kill the boy right then and there. Athy sighed.

"He's currently busy with his work right now, so he is not able to-

"Not able to what?"

Ruby eyes sparkled in the sunlight, and long black hair danced in the wind.

A boy, looking about in his teens, was standing right behind Athanasia, smirking.

"Y-You-Lucas...wh-what are you-