PROLOGUE

It is the year 3099.

Technology has been made so advanced that it can heal any wounds (even fatal wounds) and that anyone (even you and me) can fly to outer space freely (of course at specified places only, such as spaceship places like NASA). Thus, this story takes place in a spaceship called The Skeld, where people play a real-life game of Among Us and they fight to the death to score a victory for their respective teams.

You might ask, why would people want to fight to the death in a game? Wouldn't they rather play computer games at home and be safe? Well... the reason is because for every victory that they get, they get a huge sum of $500. So, the more that people play this game, the higher the chances of them getting victories and the more $$ that they can get! How cool is that? They can literally get money from playing a game!

So, basically, the Crewmates are risking their lives for $500...

P.S. Don't worry, after the Crewmates die, a medical spaceship comes and the medics on board the ship will pick up the dead Crewmates to replace whichever organs have been harmed during their death and fix them up to their original condition (the condition they were in before the game started).

***

These are the rules of the game:

Firstly, and most importantly, the players in the waiting lobby before the game are split into Crewmates and Impostors just before the game starts. Usually, there are 10 players in each waiting lobby but exceptions are possible as well.

1) Crewmates

Main Objective: To Fill Up the Task Bar or to Vote Off All the Impostors (to win).

- Fill up the task bar by doing tasks.

- Fix the Impostor's sabotages.

- Call emergency meeting(s) when the Impostor(s) is/are found.

- Report the dead bodies.

- Check the Admin Map and Security Cameras for 'sus' (suspicious) activity.

2) Impostor(s)

Main Objective: To Kill Off The Required Number of Crew Before They Finish Their Tasks. (If the number of Crewmates is the same as the number of Impostors, the Impostors win.)

- Fake tasks to blend in with the Crewmates (so that you won't get voted out for being sus!).

- Sabotage the ship.

- Close doors to trap victims so that you can kill them and maybe vent.

***

Oh yeah, one last thing. In real-life Among Us games, after a Crewmate dies and gets 'revived', they wear a bulletproof 'space-helmet', a bulletproof 'space-vest' and a new spacesuit (all the same colour as the colour they had chosen before) so that when they come on board The Skeld again from the medical spaceship, they can continue to do their tasks in the next round (if they want to rest a bit during the round, it's fine though).

Okay, enough of me talking. Now for the real story to begin...