2

Ashlyn POV

My eyes shot open as the loud sounds of cars and other vehicles going past me could be heard.

Realizing I was just standing in the middle of the park wearing AirPods and holding ice-cream, I looked around in confusion before finally understanding.

I met Sunwoo here for the first time.

Remembering Sunwoo, I felt my eyes tear up a little before promising myself I will save him.

I don't know what I would do if I can't

I wiped away the small wisps of tears in the corner of my eyes before walking forward, confidently.

I searched around, trying to catch sight of the boy with familiar fiery red but he was no where to be seen.

I heard someone yell but it wasn't my name so I didn't pay any attention.

I couldn't properly remember what happened today too, it had been around 3 years ago after all.

I heard another scream and this time I finally turned before catching sight of the truck headed straight towards me.

"Oh" I softly muttered before someone grabbed me and we both fell out of the trucks way.

My body slammed onto the hard cold ground and my eyes were shut tight.

I nearly died again

"Hey! Are you okay?" Someone yelled, a pair of hands shaking my shoulders violently.

For a second, I nearly started crying on the spot again.

His voice was so familiar to me, so beautiful and comforting.

His hands were warm and held me without any problem unlike last time when he was a ghost.

Slowly, my eyes opened and I couldn't help but feel a little close to crying when I saw him sitting there with his gorgeous red hair and looking at me with the same concerned eyes from 3 years ago.

I couldn't help it.

Without giving it a second, I jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his torso and sobbing into his chest.

Sunwoo, clearly startled, awkwardly rubbed my back in an attempt to be comforting.

To me, I was crying because I was seeing him alive after so long.

To him, I was crying because I nearly died.

Finally, I forced myself to pull away from his arms and took a deep breath before facing his dark brown orbs.

Our eyes met and the familiar feeling in my heart whenever Sunwoo looked at me filled me.

"Are you an Angel?" I asked, a small smile forming on my face as I remembered I had asked this question to him before.

He looked a little surprised and confused but eventually grinned.

"Yeah I'm a fucking Angel." He stood up and held his hand out to me.

Forcing myself not to laugh at the same response he gave me years ago, I took it and stood up.

My eyes fell down to his arm as I suddenly remembered he had injured himself before there. But, I was shocked beyond belief when he was perfectly fine.

Shit

I wasn't exactly sure how time traveling worked but whatever it was, I did not want anything to be different except Kim Sunwoo's death and Kevin becoming...yeah.

"A..Are you okay? Injured anywhere?" I asked quickly.

Sunwoo and I introduced ourselves to each other in the hospital and on the way to my house-

A gasp left my mouth.

Now I had two problems.

1. I need to figure out how to get ourselves to introduce each other and have me taken out on a date.

2. I was still living in my father's house in this time.