10

( A/N: Shine Shine was just stuck in my head. Kevin: KILLER WITH MA STYLE )

Kevin POV

"Here wear this!" I exclaimed, tossing a pair of blue ripped jeans towards Ashlyn who caught it just in time.

"Stop throwing clothes at me you ass!" she scolded but left to change anyway

Chuckling, I started searching for a good matching top and settled on a black crop top with a dark blue jeans coat.

Handing the clothes to Ashlyn through the bathroom door, I started tidying up the mess of clothes around her room, smiling as I thought of my two close friends dating. 

Sunwoo looked so cute and flustered when he asked Ashlyn out! It was adorable. And then the way Ashlyn stuttered and blushed...

I giggled out loud before glancing at the watch.

"Ashlyn hurry up! Sunwoo's going to be here soon!" I yelled and started to clean up faster.

I did not want Ashlyn mad at me for making a mess of her room.

Ashlyn hurried out of the bathroom and started putting on her shoes as I noticed she brushed her hair.

"You look beautiful!" I called out and she grinned shyly.

"Thanks Kev." she said softly.

Ashlyn hesitated for a split second before reaching forward and pulling me into a hug. I dropped the shirt I had been holding before hugging her back.

"I missed you." she whispered but I couldn't hear it properly.

"Huh?" I asked, pulling away.

"I said I'll miss you!" Ashlyn said quickly, laughing a little before waving and heading out the door.

"Cute." I laughed out loud, shaking my head before leaving and heading to my own apartment.

Ashlyn POV

"Where are we going?" I asked, smiling a little as I watched the trees pass by outside.

"Can you guess?" Sunwoo asked back, grinning.

"Umm...." I trailed off, thinking of all the places Sunwoo had taken me the 3 years we spent together. 

"Park? Museum? Aquarium? Oh wait is it an Amusement Park-" I said, listing everything off the top of my head.

"Laser tag! I'm taking you to laser tag." Sunwoo interrupted, chuckling.

"Laser tag?" I asked again and he nodded.

I turned around, facing outside the window again, and thought.

Sunwoo had never taken me for laser tag before. How come he chose laser tag this time instead of the 100 places he took me before?

"We're here!" Sunwoo said and stepped out of the car.

I followed him as he turned it off and we both headed into the mall where there was laser tag. 

(A/N: I just realized I have no idea how laser tag actually works so- )

Once we were set, it was every man for himself so we ran around the area either trying to hide or attack.

Sunwoo was attacking. With a firm hold on his gun and a smart hiding spot, he took advantage of the dark lights around the room and hid himself pretty well from the view of others. Raising his gun, he shot every single person running nearby him resulting to multiple people getting crossed off the scoreboard somewhere near the ceiling.