Chapter 3: The New Revolution

-Begin record log:

                -My name is Chris Kessler; I am the sole person who can defeat a terrorist group called Seige. The year is 5545.9. I am inside a supply depot which is acting as a hideout from Seige. There are a lot of weapons here but even the combined firepower of this arsenal won’t be enough to come anywhere close to defeating Seige. However, I have a suit that has a chance at least. I must use the suit to take Seige down and to restore peace to the world. It’s an immense burden to bear but if anyone has to bear it, it might as well be me.

                -End log—

                [Log Recorded]

                As soon as I recorded my first log, I tried contacting John.

                -Contact John Gerthen

                [Unable to reach the contact you requested]

                -Why?

                [Undetermined]

                It was at that point that I heard a noise coming from the back of the building. It was Seige! I had to escape somehow. I hid behind some crates waiting for the soldiers to pass by hoping they wouldn’t see me.

                “Chris Kessler, we know you’re here, come out and face us!”

                I knew that if I were to go out there, they would kill me, so instead I looked around for an exit. Luckily, there was an exit to my right that I could use. It was a simple door but it was magnetically locked.

                “We also know you have our HMD. Don’t try to use it, it can only be used once!”

                I didn’t know if they were telling the truth or not, but I had to get out of there so I used it. I felt my body falling apart. It was an odd feeling, but at least it didn’t kill me.

                “Sir, he just activated the HMD.”

                When my whole body was nothing but liquid, the Seige guards came rushing after me. I slid under the door and continued to move down the road when my liquid body began to solidify again. I retook my shape and structure and continued to run to the cabin that John had mentioned.