Chapter 8

S.O.S., please someone help me
It's not healthy for me to feel this
Y.O.U. are making this hard

I can't believe I'm in San Francisco with Grayson right now

What the hell did Janet get me into?

Flying first class for the first time was an interesting experience. I have never been one to indulge in those luxuries.

I felt bad because I didn't pay for the flight. But Grayson assured me that it was paid for with the company credit card, so I shouldn't feel guilty or anything.

I tried to fight that guilty feeling, but it only got worse when we got to the five star hotel that we will be staying at tonight.

We are staying at The Ritz Carlton. The moment I walked into the lobby, I felt like I was going to destroy something just by breathing.

I was also thrown into a slight state of panic when I realized that Grayson and I would be staying in the same room. I guess it slipped her mind to try and change the reservation to get a second room or even a room with two beds at the least.

She tried to change to a different room when we checked in. But the concierge said that they were all booked and that the room we have is all that is available.

The room is very nice. Again, I'm not used to indulging in these luxuries. The Ritz Carlton is definitely a place that I would never imagine myself staying at.

The room is decorated in a variety of grey shades and has some blue accents as well. There is a king sized bed against the back wall and a television on the opposite wall, facing the bed. Next to the television there is a desk, which I can use to sit at while doing some work.

What I'm most thankful for is the fact that, between the two windows on the wall next to the bed, is a couch. I am nowhere near mentally prepared to share a bed with Grayson. I'm not in the mood for a heart attack. So I was more than happy to offer to take the couch to sleep on tonight.

 So I was more than happy to offer to take the couch to sleep on tonight

The bathroom is also insanely nice. The walls, counter tops, and floor is white and light grey marbled granite. There is also a large mirror on the wall that the sink is on.