Chapter 25

I don't wanna miss out on another love
So I'm gonna dive right in
Go head first into the unknown

I don't wanna miss out on another loveSo I'm gonna dive right inGo head first into the unknown

I just got back from Audrey's bachelorette party and I'm back before Harry.

I'm jittery with nervous excitement about seeing him.

He never texted me back after he said that he was going to the bathroom. And the way that he switched his tone so quickly in those messages made me feel like it wasn't actually Harry typing. I'm really worried that I crossed a boundary, more like Audrey crossed a boundary, of his with those texts. So I plan on talking to him about it, just to clear the air.

But, despite that, I'm still really excited to see him.

I missed him while I was out. And I have grown very fond of spending alone time with Harry.

Last night we fell asleep outside near the pool all cuddled up. And since we fell asleep while we were still drunk, there wasn't much thought in falling asleep with him.

But this is the first night we are going to be going to bed together where I have fully accepted my feelings for him. So now as I enter into our bedroom, I mentally curse at myself for not packing any cute pajamas.

Then again, it's not like I planned to develop a huge crush on Harry and want to look cute when going to bed during this trip.

All of this has happened so fast. We've been on this trip for about a week and I'm already crushing this hard on him. This shouldn't be okay.

Oh well. I've never been the most mentally stable person anyway.

My feelings are always all over the place.

Rummaging through the drawers in the dresser that I put my clothes in for the duration of staying here, I weigh my slim options of pajamas. In the end, I decide to wear my trusty oversized Snoop Dogg t-shirt and a pair of orange flowy sleep shorts. I don't really care that the orange doesn't match the shirt, you can't see them much when the shirt is on anyway.

After grabbing my clothes, I make my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After being in a club for a good few hours, a shower is definitely something I want. I also don't want to go to bed with all this club grime on me.

Once I finish with my quick shower, I get dressed and towel dry my hair before brushing my teeth. Just as I'm spitting the rest of the toothpaste foam out of my mouth, the sound of the bedroom door closing catches my attention.

"Fuck," I mutter to myself, making sure to wipe my face in case there is any toothpaste on it and fixing my hair real quick. "He's back. Act cool." I whisper, checking how I look one last time in the mirror before I walk out of the ensuite bathroom.

I decide on a whim to act natural and like I didn't just hear Harry enter the bedroom. "Oh, Grayson! Hey," Harry sputters out, gaining my attention when I enter the bedroom. "You, uhm, yeah, hey. I see you got back from the party safe and sound." He rambles on, his hands seeming to be confused on where to rest as they move around from his hair to his sides.