Chapter 19

So I put my hands up
They're playing my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, yeah
Movin' my hips like, yeah

So I put my hands upThey're playing my song, the butterflies fly awayI'm noddin' my head like, yeahMovin' my hips like, yeah

Harry and I both are just finishing up brushing our teeth when I hear a knock at our bedroom door. I quickly rinse my toothbrush and spit out the rest of the foam from the toothpaste before rushing over to the door to see who it is.

When I open the door, I see Davis' younger sister, Bella, standing on the other side. "Hey, Bella." I smile. "What's up?"

"I was told by my brother that you're the cool one in the house." She starts off with saying, making me a little confused. "So, I need your help."

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely the cool one." I laugh like I knew that and put my arm up to use to lean against the door frame. "So cool and ready to help."

"So, my girlfriend, Zee, is throwing a party down the beach. Her parents rented a beach house for the night. It's her twenty first birthday so they wanted to do something big for her." Bella explains. "I was wondering if you would come with. Kinda like a party buddy? I don't know, I just don't want to show up alone like a loser. Also I need help to sneak out of the house."

"Since I'm cool, I'm down to join you." I reply, because apparently Davis thinks I'm the cool one in the house. I gotta keep that rep up. "But I don't want to just up and ditch Harry. So you will have to ask him if he's down to tag along."

"Ask Harry if he wants to tag along where?" I hear the familiar deep british accent from behind me.

I lower my hand from where it is resting on the door frame to turn and look at Harry. He has a pink butterfly clip on top of his head to hold his curls out of his face. His glasses are perched on the bridge of his nose in a spot where I know that he will be pushing them up from soon. He always pushes them up when they slide down too low. He is also wearing a plain white t-shirt and grey sweatpants hung low on his hips. Low enough that I see just the tiniest bit of his fern tattoos on the sliver of exposed skin from between where his shirt ends and the waistband of his sweatpants begins.

How is he so fucking cute and also so hot at the same time?

Wait...am I-

"I was just asking Grayson if she would come to my girlfriend's party with me." Bella speaks up, interrupting my thoughts and momentary trance Harry seemed to just put me under. "She said she will come if you do."

Harry turns his attention away from Bella and over to me. "Do you want to go or do you want to stay here?"

"Party sounds kinda fun." I answer with a shrug of my shoulders.

Harry keeps his gentle green eyes on me and lets out a deep breath before turning to look at Bella once again. "Give us five minutes to get dressed and we will be out."

With that, Bella leaves the room and closes the door behind her to let Harry and I get ready. "We don't have to go to the party if you don't want to, you know. There will probably be a lot of people there." I say to Harry, not wanting him to feel overwhelmed when we get there.