Day Before

Betelguese slowly peeled his eyes opened. He couldn't remember the last time he slept. Sure, he napped occasionally but he was usually just laying somewhere with his eyes closed. He hadn't actually slept in forever. 

Much to the dead man's delight, the first thing he got to see was Lydia. Sleeping soundly in his arms. The two were naked, the sheets were kicked off, they lay on the floor and there was no space between them. 

It took the man a little bit to even realize he wasn't dreaming. 

She lay in his arms, her hand in the middle of his chest and if he had a heart it would be beating like a drum. He didn't know just how long the two had been sleeping but more importantly, he hadn't been able to tell just how long they had been awake that night.

Granted, the two of them were drunk but their stamina certainly hadn't been affected. The two "Made Love" all night long until neither one of them could physically move any more. 

Lydia's eyes fluttered open. There was an unfamilliar feeling beneath her. Cool skin, unaturally so. Her fingers traced the pale flesh, brushing over the light chest hair sparatically grown around it. She had been so touched starved for so long, she honestly had forgotten how nice it was to feel someone. To lay in someones arms.

"Ah... Hey Lyd's..." Lydia looked up, not moving her body but instead opting to strain her eyes. She was too tired to make any sudden movements and quite frankly they had been rather rough with each other that previous night, she weren't sure she could move even if she wanted to. 

She smiled. 

Betelguese hadn't expected that. A part of him thought the gothic babe would freak out, exclaim it was all a mistake. A drunken mistake and that he took advantage of her. He was expecting it but was pleased that wasn't the case. 

"BJ..." She hummed, filling his stomach with moths and butterflies and something that hit his heart heavily with a mallet as if trying to restart the old human motor inside him. 

Despite all want to not move and just lay there, Lydia stretched her head up, Betelguese leaned in to meet her half way. The two kissed. He was as happy as a dead man could be. He was concerned that night was going to be a one night deal. 

They kissed for a while before parting once move, Lydia settling back into the demons chest. 

"Wow..." Betelguese gasped. "I did not expect that to happen."

Lydia cackled, slapping Betelguese's stomach lightly. "Shut up."

"It's true! I mean, I know I'm hot stuff but that was..."

"Yes?"

"Pretty fuckin great!"

"It was... Wasn't it?"

"Was that... Really your first time?" A tread of guilt started to seap into the mans mind. After all, if it were true, he took her virginity. 

"Hmm? Yeah... Why? Something wrong with that?"

"I mean... No, but... Won't you regret it? Losing to some dead old guy?"

"Haha! No, at this rate I wasn't getting laid ever! Besides... Might as well test out what this dead old guy can do if we're going to be married tomorrow~" Lydia teased but Betelguese had almost forgotten. 

"Y-You... Still wanna get married?"

Lydia frowned, finally sitting up on her elbow as she stared down at the concerned looking BJ.  

"Yeah... I did promise... I know you just want it as a greencard type of thing but... Why do you sound so suprised? Did I do something wrong last night?"