The Deal

"Lame... Lame... Fucking A'ye lame! Ugh!"

Betelgeuse groaned and threw the rusted, moulded remote he held in his hand over his shoulder. He couldn't even tell how long he'd been stuck in his little coffin house. It was cramped and even more restricting than it used to be after his last jailbreak attempt with... Lydia.

Worst of all though, there wasn't even something good to watch. Everything was either cooking shows or gardening shows. There wasn't an actual hell so why did it feel like he was there? There weren't even any good porno channels.

"This sucks..."

He grumbled. If only the wedding had gone through a little quicker, he'd be out there in the world. Fucking shit up! Being mad awesome at it! He'd even have a cute, biddy bride to play with, not sexually, of course, he was a creep but not in that way. But, nooOOOooo. 

"Stupid fucking.... Ghost geeks..."

The dead man was about to get up, maybe try and find some grub to eat. Literally. When he felt a familiar vibration run through his body.

"Oooh~ What's this now?"

Standing up, he cracked his neck and began to stretch.

There was something very VERY familiar about this one, too. Could it be? His dear Lydia? He could hear her voice, faintly, echoing through his grimy little place.

"Hoho! That's one..." He mumbled.

"Yeeeeessss, baby! That's two!" He began to hop and jump with excitement.

"Come on, come on... YES! Oh yes. It's showtime!" He yelled into the air before sinking into the ground, cackling like a mad man as he disappeared.

__________

He felt his body enter the real world. The overworld. He pushed himself out and flew up into the air, landing on the edges of the small model town he had once and very briefly lived in. Looking down in front of him, there she was. Lydia Deetz. In the glorious pale flesh.

"Hehehe! Heya Babes. Miss me?"

He grinned as the green smoke began to clear. Jumping down from the table down in front of the small frail girl he had almost made his wife. But, something was certainly different. She had gotten older. She no longer resembled a child, no, she was a woman. A grown-ass, lovely woman. He was surprised.

He was about to start rambling on about how he knew she'd miss him and yadayadaya... But he just couldn't help but get a good look at her. Sitting up, on the ground. Only being held by her forearms as she stared up at him with big round doe eyes.

She was wearing a very loose black t-shirt as if she had just woken up. It hung over her dainty shoulders and he could just see the top of her newly formed breasts. Something that he would have definitely noticed before if she had them. Better yet, she wasn't wearing pants. With her knees up and slightly spread, he could just see the tiny lace panties underneath.

"Uhhahaha... Wow, Babes. You really dress to impress, dontcha doll face?" His head hung a little lower as his tongue fell out his mouth cartoon-like. Lydia frowned with confusion before her eyes lit up.

She quickly scrambled to her feet, pulling down her shirt to conceal herself, only making the matters a little worse for the cleavage showing. Still, BJ certainly didn't mind.

"Betel-..." She mustered, doing her best to sound strong and clear before she was quickly cut off with a finger to the lips and an "Ah-"

She had almost forgotten, no saying his name three times in a row, spoken unbroken or he'd be forced to go back to where he came from.