chapter 4: Bruises and hickeys

pov: Luke
It was Friday night already and I was getting ready to go to Michael's. I don't have a car so I had to walk. I put on my "you complete MEss" shirt with black skinny jeans and my black VANS.

"Bye mom! I'm going to Michael's now!" I yelled to my mom before leaving, I made sure I had my phone and wallet.

"Bye Lucas, be safe. And I mean around the boys." She winked at me before I left. My mom was so supportive when I came out as bi. But she can be so embarrassing.

"Yeah, yeah mom. love you."

I plugged my headphones into my phone and started listening to 'Sleeping with Sirens', something Michael requested. I was at his house in 15 minutes. I went up and knocked on the door. Michael opened the door, shirtless. I couldn't take my eyes of his body.

"Hey Luke, I'm almost ready. You can come in." I followed him nervously through the house and up to his room. His walls were covered in posters and he had black-out curtains. "You can sit anywhere." He said, slipping on a shirt.

"You ready?" he asked, taking my small hands in his. (a/n: Luke is shorter and smaller and has smaller hands, btw)

I got in the car next to him and we were off. "Um.. Michael?"

"Yeah babe?" He doesn't know how much I love that nickname.

"Where are we going?" We were still holding hands.

"It's a surprise, love." God, I love these pet names so much.

He plugged his phone up to the car and started playing 'Bring me the Horizon'. I've never heard this "screamo" music, before I started talking to him, but it's really good.

After about 20 minutes of a quiet drive, we pulled up to a big house with a long driveway. Shit. Is this a party?

"Michael?" I asked nervously and quietly.

"Hmmm?"

"Is this a party?"

"Maybe."

"With drinks..and smoking and drugs."

"Yes. It's Sam's party, I'm friends with his brother and they have non-alcoholic, and I told Vic to keep the drugs away." He grabbed my hand and led me to the door. When we got inside Michael got everyone's attention.

"HEY BITCHACHOS! This here is my friend Luke. He is my date for the night and if any of you make fun of him, I will beat the shit outta you!" He then took my hand and led me to the kitchen.

"Michael, are you gonna drink?" He handed me a non-alcoholic beer.

"Yeah, I won't drink a lot. okay?" He put his arms around my waist and I melted at his touch.

"Okay." He kissed my forehead and I took sip of my beer. "Are you sure this is non-alcoholic?" He nodded and I drank the whole thing. We went and sat in a room off to the side.

"So. who is Luke Hemmings?"

"Um, well I'm 5'7. I love penguins. I'm really close with my brothers, Jack and Ben. I have fairly good grades. I.." I was cut off by Michael.

"No, who is Luke. What does Luke like to do? What are Luke's talents?"

"Well, I like reading and playing some video games, even though I'm not good. I can kinda play guitar and sing. I'm not a very interesting person." I looked down at my worn out VANS. Michael put his fingers under my chin to make me look at him.

"Hey, don't say that. You are very interesting to me." He gave me his cute little smile. "Luke, I've been meaning to ask you this." My heart was pounding in my chest. "Will you go on a date with me? Anywhere you want."

I nodded. "Can we go to the arcade and get pizza?" I asked him shyly looking at the ground.

"Of course, babe." He kissed my nose and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his stomach and he supported me by my thighs, which still sting from the last time I self harmed. "Let's go have some fun."

Mikey carried me up to the guest room, everyone was either too high or too wasted to care. He layed me down on the bed and straddled me. He lifted the hem of my shirt up but I took it from him, but I'm pretty sure he saw the fresh cuts.

"Babe. why do you do this?" He asked motioning to my stomach.

I started to bite my lip nervously. "Cause, I'm not perfect and nobody could love me." He took my shirt off and I didn't put up much of a fight this time.

"Luke, you are perfect to me. I love you. When you and Cassidy started dating, I was jealous. I wanted you. I was only being an ass to you cuz I didn't know if you were gay or not, I didn't want it to be like I was hitting on you. But then I heard Cass on the phone talking about you being bisexual."

I looked up at him with my blue eyes. He leaned down and kissed my scars, he then kissed back up to my lips. We started moving our lips in sync, but it was soft and gentle kisses. Michael grabbed my wrists and took off all my bracelets noticing the multiple cuts on each wrist. He kissed both wrists up and down.

"Don't do this again. Please." He kissed my stomach again. "If you ever feel like hurting yourself, call me. I don't care what time it is, just call or text me. My number is in your phone." He softly kissed my lips. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

He left the room and I put my shirt and bracelets back on, grabbing my phone. I haven't been on it in a while. 25 texts and a call from mum.

I looked up from my phone and saw Sam. "Hey fuck boy, can I have some of whatever you gave to Michael?"

"N..no.. He'll be back soon you know?" I told Sam.

"No, I don't think so, he might be a while." I couldn't say anything before Sam collided his lips into mine and pushed me back down onto the bed, forcefully. He was shoving his tongue into my mouth and I didn't like it, he kept biting my lip and it started to bleed. I tried screaming but he kept putting our lips back together.

pov: Mikey
"SOMEONE GET ME OUTTA HERE!" I banged on the bathroom door, that bastard Sam locked me in here. Wait, what is he gonna do to Luke?! "HELP!!!"

After 30 minutes of knocking I gave up, until some unlocked the door. Calum.

"Hey man, I haven't seen you all night where have you been?" I asked my dark haired friend.

"The roof. With Ange, we were having fuuuun!" He sounded drunk.

"How much have you had to drink Cal?"

"Erm, I dunno. 6..7 maybe like 9?"

"CALUM THOMAS HOOD! I'm taking you home!" Then I remembered Luke was upstairs. I started running through the house. I walked into the guest room to see a naked, passed out Luke, who wreaked of alcohol and cigarettes. He was covered in bruises and hickeys. God Dammit Sam!

🌸🌸Authors Note🌸🌸
This chapter didn't end like I was thinking but I like it. Awee whats gonna happen to Luke? What happened to Luke (idk if it was obvious or not.) I might update after school but idk.

I love you bitchachos💕
-Katt